Freedom

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, insite said:

A man from my old home town and a bit of a ₱&₱##&.  Fill in the blanks yourself. :whistling:

• Like 3

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, robert k said:

A government powerful enough to give you everything you want is powerful enough to take everything you have.

Scary thought,,,,true, but scary :Caught:

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, robert k said:

Freedom is inherently dangerous, but less dangerous than the alternative.

A government powerful enough to give you everything you want is powerful enough to take everything you have.

I like your quote, but don't think much of the video itself.  It really is unfortunate that individuals who feel as strongly as he does cannot somehow be given a place where they can go to be "free" and live with full results of covid.   When "my freedom and my rights" endangers the health, safety, and rights of others in the community it really begins to sound incredibly selfish, smacks of hubris, and sounds a lot like a path to anarchy.   

• Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Mike J said:

I like your quote, but don't think much of the video itself.  It really is unfortunate that individuals who feel as strongly as he does cannot somehow be given a place where they can go to be "free" and live with full results of covid.   When "my freedom and my rights" endangers the health, safety, and rights of others in the community it really begins to sound incredibly selfish, smacks of hubris, and sounds a lot like a path to anarchy.   

Too bad you say your reply is to my quote, and yet the greatest part of your reply is to the video which isn't mine? I didn't even comment on the video itself. You really do stretch to try and disagree with me. I didn't even mention any diseases.

• Hmm thinking 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, scott h said:

Scary thought,,,,true, but scary :Caught:

Remember a short time back when I said the "vaccinated" would become the new super spreaders? You said you were concerned with the same? That didn't take long, did it?

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

With true freedom comes great personal responsibility something seriously lacking today.

• Like 5

Posted
Posted

Scotland should be free from Britain and this idiot should be locked away for his own good.