Freedom

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, robert k said:

Too bad you say your reply is to my quote, and yet the greatest part of your reply is to the video which isn't mine? I didn't even comment on the video itself. You really do stretch to try and disagree with me. I didn't even mention any diseases.

I was well aware that the video was not yours as you are not Insite.  And I still agree with your post.  Would you please explain to me where exactly that I disagreed with you on this  post?  What the F do you think I was "stretching".   If you think I have a vendetta against just put me on ignore.

Edited by Mike J
  • Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Mike J said:

I was well aware that the video was not yours as you are not Insite.  And I still agree with your post.  Would you please explain to me where exactly that I disagreed with you on this  post?  What the F do you think I was "stretching".   If you think I have a vendetta against just put me on ignore.

[I like your quote, ]

You could have stopped here., whether you liked or didn't like my post, it would at least been concerned with my post.

The rest of it you were just trying to associate with me or it wouldn't have been in your reply. If you think it's okay to do this, tell me so. I got some doozies.

[but don't think much of the video itself.  It really is unfortunate that individuals who feel as strongly as he does cannot somehow be given a place where they can go to be "free" and live with full results of covid.   When "my freedom and my rights" endangers the health, safety, and rights of others in the community it really begins to sound incredibly selfish, smacks of hubris, and sounds a lot like a path to anarchy. ]  

• Hmm thinking 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, robert k said:

Too bad you say your reply is to my quote, and yet the greatest part of your reply is to the video which isn't mine? I didn't even comment on the video itself. You really do stretch to try and disagree with me. I didn't even mention any diseases.

Robert

What is wrong with you lately? seem to think everyone is against you or something.

Some members will be told to pull their heads in soon or be placed on moderation. It's a forum not a bar room brawl so everyone lighten up and no this is not entirely directed at you but using this post to say that send a message to several other members as well. 

:stop_80_anim_gif:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Mike J said:

If you think I have a vendetta against just put me on ignore.

Moderators can not be put on ignore :thumbsup:

robert k
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Robert

What is wrong with you lately? seem to think everyone is against you or something.

Some members will be told to pull their heads in soon or be placed on moderation. It's a forum not a bar room brawl so everyone lighten up and no this is not entirely directed at you but using this post to say that send a message to several other members as well. 

:stop_80_anim_gif:

So minor character assassination is okay? Or changing something someone says but still putting their name on it is okay? I just want to be certain that's within the rules.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, robert k said:

[I like your quote, ]

You could have stopped here., whether you liked or didn't like my post, it would at least been concerned with my post.

The rest of it you were just trying to associate with me or it wouldn't have been in your reply. If you think it's okay to do this, tell me so. I got some doozies.

[but don't think much of the video itself.  It really is unfortunate that individuals who feel as strongly as he does cannot somehow be given a place where they can go to be "free" and live with full results of covid.   When "my freedom and my rights" endangers the health, safety, and rights of others in the community it really begins to sound incredibly selfish, smacks of hubris, and sounds a lot like a path to anarchy. ]  

Robert - please accept my sincere apology.  It was never my intent to associate you in any way with the video.  And reading the post and your reply, I can see how it appeared from your point of view.  It would have been better to separate the reply into two different posts.  My bad.

By the way, I still like the quote.

• Like 3
  • Love it 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, robert k said:

So minor character assassination is okay? Or changing something someone says but still putting their name on it is okay? I just want to be certain that's within the rules.

You are reading into it too much and thats not what was done. No one changed what you said and no one assassinated your character. 

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted
On 8/3/2021 at 5:18 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

You are reading into it too much and thats not what was done. No one changed what you said and no one assassinated your character. 

So? PM's aren't private anymore?

"

Hi robert k,
Jollygoodfellow quoted one of your posts in a topic.

Posted in Freedom

I give up. Do what you want, read more into things than they are. Didn't we go through this via PMs a month or so back?  ..
Go to this Post

robert k
Posted
Posted
On 8/2/2021 at 5:30 PM, Mike J said:

Robert - please accept my sincere apology.  It was never my intent to associate you in any way with the video.  And reading the post and your reply, I can see how it appeared from your point of view.  It would have been better to separate the reply into two different posts.  My bad.

By the way, I still like the quote.

Thank you Mike, I really appreciate it.

I'd have said so sooner but Spectrum internet [ unmentional word ] me, right when I had to make market decisions and also deal with distraught future wife because her grandfather finally succumbed to TB which the doctor was managing (vegetarian diet and inhaler) but not treating even though I said I would gladly pay for a years course of antibiotics, but I wasn't actually present. The Barangay Captain wanted to declare it a covid death, which it patently was not.

This is part of what worries me, Political Determinations, not medical.

I wasn't trying to snub you.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, robert k said:

So? PM's aren't private anymore?

Robert

Yes are private and no one can see our conversation.

You know what, I am sick of this. Take a break for a week to decide whether you wish to be a member or not.

Suspended due to not worth the bullshit everyday by some. 

• Like 1