Changes in the air

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Onemore52 said:

For those not familiar with the lock down laws in Australia we are not allowed to gather in groups.

Not allowed here in Cebu city either. 700 additional military to patrol the streets from midnight.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Not allowed here in Cebu city either. 700 additional military to patrol the streets from midnight.

What is it about Cebu city? Not criticizing just amazed. Here in Paranaque, Metro Manila, 10 days into ecq, the only time I have seen Police was when they handed out Ayuda at the barangay hall. 3 cops with face shields on top of their heads half heartedly enforcing social distancing. See groups of kids and teenagers wandering around (when only one person per household is supposed to be out) vulcanizing places, barbershops, flowershops, some parlors, sari-sari stores,,,almost everything is open to some extent. 

While personally I like the freedom, I am the type of guy...By god if you make a rule........enforce it!!!!

are you serious.jpg

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, scott h said:

What is it about Cebu city? Not criticizing just amazed.

There is a big surge in cases here so the mayor has issued stay at home orders for 2 weeks which in my opinion will be much longer. A new about 13 page executive order came out today.

Order here

https://www.facebook.com/mikelopezrama/posts/10159567723682008

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

RBM
Posted
Posted

Well here in Bacolod everything is same in spite of delta cases appearing.

Some bars are not selling alcohol but most its business as usual, except after 6pm they pour the beer into cardboard glasses. Bands playing at my local, nothing really changed vat all.