Those Yaffe (Beautiful) Filipino Nurses

Moshe Levine
Posted
Posted

My Filipino doctor is very thorough and he recently sent me off for several medical exams. I've got to say that those nurses from the Philippines are so strikingly beautiful and sexy that I get a certain hardness, which I won't describe in more detail. Question: How do you guys handle seeing so many beautiful women?

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
On 8/24/2021 at 12:16 PM, Moshe Levine said:

My Filipino doctor is very thorough and he recently sent me off for several medical exams. I've got to say that those nurses from the Philippines are so strikingly beautiful and sexy that I get a certain hardness, which I won't describe in more detail. Question: How do you guys handle seeing so many beautiful women?

At my age, I use a mouse.  I scroll down, up and sideways.  And sometimes upside down with close ups.  

• Haha 5

Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, graham59 said:

If my Mrs sees me getting a 'certain hardness' when gazing upon (another) beautiful Filipina in ANY occupation, the situation is soon corrected . 

wacko.png

I am mostly allowed to look. My wife will even discuss with me the particular beauty (or lack thereof) of women I see. But you cray-cray if you think am touchin' that stuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, JDDavao said:

I am mostly allowed to look. My wife will even discuss with me the particular beauty (or lack thereof) of women I see. But you cray-cray if you think am touchin' that stuff.

It's a trap I tell you!

• Haha 5

Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, hk blues said:

It's a trap I tell you!

True dat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic