Sabertrio Shiping question

posting again and in this black friday i'll buy a FX Skylar, someone know how much time it could take to arrive here? I never bought one.
Se tiver um BR aqui pra responder, eu agradeço. Or if there is an american that knows, I appreciate it.

• Forum Support
Posted (edited)

The seller should provide shipping information. Don't see how forum members would know.

I will say this; If you do Star Wars cosplay trick or treating with that thing in Philippines you would be sure to get noticed.  

Edited by Old55

5 hours ago, hollyportand said:

posting again and in this black friday i'll buy a FX Skylar, someone know how much time it could take to arrive here? I never bought one.
Se tiver um BR aqui pra responder, eu agradeço. Or if there is an american that knows, I appreciate it.

A quick look suggests that the product itself has a lead time of up to 18 weeks with delivery on top - I hope it's not for Halloween or even a Christmas gift.

• Forum Manager
10 hours ago, hollyportand said:

someone know how much time it could take to arrive here?

Where is here?  Appears to be a weapon which will probably be confiscated at customs if in the Philippines. 

1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Where is here?  Appears to be a weapon which will probably be confiscated at customs if in the Philippines. 

• Forum Support
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, hollyportand said:

@Old55 

I just want to know about this.

This is a forum to do with Philippines and things related. We are pleased to help in anything pertaining to Philippines. Although we do have a number of covid experts here dispensing medical advise. 

Contact the manufacture of the toy lightsaber with your questions. 

Edited by Old55
  • Like 1