Updated Entry Requirements

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Remember that everything can change in Philippines with one minutes notice....hopefully all will be OK for you....

• Like 4

Clermont
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Fingers crossed.

Please keep us informed of what trouble you had, February will be our month. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Clermont said:

Please keep us informed of what trouble you had, February will be our month. :thumbsup:

Will do mate.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Will do mate.

The news has not changed if you think you are coming as a tourist? The rest has been in effect for awhile.

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The news has not changed if you think you are coming as a tourist? The rest has been in effect for awhile.

EED exclusion on a 6A visa with proof of marriage allows me entry.  Then on arrival I can submit my 13a and be bridged pending approval.  Have to apply for the 6A and exclusion and have them approved prior to departure from country of origin.  The key is being married or have children who are Philippine nationals.

They're processing them at consulates in Australia again.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

EED exclusion on a 6A visa with proof of marriage allows me entry.  Then on arrival I can submit my 13a and be bridged pending approval.  Have to apply for the 6A and exclusion and have them approved prior to departure from country of origin.  The key is being married or have children who are Philippine nationals.

They're processing them at consulates in Australia again.

Yes agreed but if you go back a few months you will find the same info and same situation so what I'm saying is the rules on the Philippines side have not changed. As for 7 day quarantine that might depend such as if you did it in Cebu and then wanted to travel elsewhere you might have to do it twice depending on the situation at the time.

Just to add, you dont get a EED but you must get the stamp that says EED not required. Read small print at bottom of image.

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Yes agreed but if you go back a few months you will find the same info and same situation so what I'm saying is the rules on the Philippines side have not changed. As for 7 day quarantine that might depend such as if you did it in Cebu and then wanted to travel elsewhere you might have to do it twice depending on the situation at the time.

Just to add, you dont get a EED but you must get the stamp that says EED not required. Read small print at bottom of image.

Ah ok.  Mainly posted in case other members weren't aware. 

As for the EED not required, that's why I said exclusion.  

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Ah ok.  Mainly posted in case other members weren't aware. 

Maybe next year things will be easier but I doubt it will be any sooner.

BI officials said the new immigration officers were fielded to the NAIA in time for the anticipated reopening of the country’s borders, and opening of other international airports.
“We believe that as more and more Filipinos are vaccinated, this pandemic will soon be a thing of the past and there were will be an influx of international travelers into our country.  Thus, this early we are already preparing and bracing for this eventuality,” Capulong said.

https://www.facebook.com/officialbureauofimmigration/posts/2103063919832304 

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Just to add, best to have your e-CIF application done before flying

https://www.philippinese-cif.com/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1