Discrimination or new normal?

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

This is where your argument diminishes. Yes and anyone with  a half of brain knows vaccine's will not prevent you from covid but will help with how you can manage it. Permanent impairments must come from Mr idiots blog as I have not heard of it and I read a lot. This debate is getting old. 

Well, you said it. If the vaccination won't prevent me from getting of spreading Covid, then the only benefit (alleged milder symptoms if/when I catch it) is mine and mine alone. Shouldn't, then, be my choice whether I get the jab or not?

There are elective HPV vaccines for girls, that have been shown to prevent the insurgence of cervical cancer. Their choice if they do it or not. Does a girl who doesn't take this particular precaution become a lesser citizen? 

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I'm looking at our idiot policy and our reptilian member policy but so far you are safe.  

Maybe you should make one for people who are intolerant of other people's opinions.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Gandang Smile said:

Maybe you should make one for people who are intolerant of other people's opinions.

You know from the post above. You do as you please and we do not care. But if you believe that you are saving the world by not getting vaccinated that is  also your right too. 

On the other hand  if you attack me or are an asshole I will take your advice.

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

You know from the post above. You do as you please and we do not care. But if you believe that you are saving the world by not getting vaccinated that is  also your right too. 

On the other hand  if you attack me or are an a**h*le I will take your advice.

I am not saving the world by not getting vaccinated. It is evident that some believe they are saving the world by getting vaccinated.

Sitting on the right side of compliance is a comfortable feeling, I admit. Temptation is high to point fingers to those who don't belong to the same camp. It's just human nature.

Edited by Gandang Smile

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Gandang Smile said:

I am not saving the world by not getting vaccinated. It is evident that some believe they are saving the world by getting vaccinated.

Sitting on the right side of compliance is a comfortable feeling, I admit. Temptation is high to point fingers to those who don't belong to the same camp. It's just human nature.

I've kept out of the covid vaccine right or wrong arguing here on the forum because it's not up to me to say. 

I enjoy your input and energy even when I disagree. You are being somewhat rude and sanctimonious now. I think you are better than that.

You've had your say. Others have had theirs. Time to let it go and move on to other topics don't you think? :cheersty:

• Like 4

Gandang Smile
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

I've kept out of the covid vaccine right or wrong arguing here on the forum because it's not up to me to say. 

I enjoy your input and energy even when I disagree. You are being somewhat rude and sanctimonious now. I think you are better than that.

You've had your say. Others have had theirs. Time to let it go and move on to other topics don't you think? :cheersty:

So are those who refuse to engage in debate only based on the fact that questioning the status quo around forced vaccination, panic spreading and authoritarian pressure, equates to being a "no-vax" and, therefore, an idiot. I am simply reverting sarcasm back to the sender, if it's still allowed.

All in all, we are a happy bunch who live in a relatively protected part of the world - and I mean, protected from the BS of the Great Reset agenda. Much of these debates are somewhat academic in nature.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Gandang Smile said:

prevent me from getting of spreading Covid, then the only benefit (alleged milder symptoms if/when I catch it)

"Alleged" - are you serious? :89:

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Mike J said:

"Alleged" - are you serious? :89:

Of course he's not - he's deliberately using such terms to incite what he calls debate.  

Can't be arsed with such folk.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Of course he's not - he's deliberately using such terms to incite what he calls debate.  

ping pong.png

• Like 1

Posted
Posted
50 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Notice how he also always talks about being banned? That's Trollwork. I'm through supporting their hobby. Adieu.

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic