FOX PULLING OUT

RBM
Posted
Posted

According to an article today Fox sports, news, movies, crime and national Geographic are no longer available here after 1 October. Serious issue for myself an no doubt others whom love sport, I never miss Moto GP.

Any geeks out there whom know of a way to watch some sports (MotoGP) on line with or with out payment would love to hear from them. layman terms please.

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, RBM said:

According to an article today Fox sports, news, movies, crime and national Geographic are no longer available here after 1 October. Serious issue for myself an no doubt others whom love sport, I never miss Moto GP.

Any geeks out there whom know of a way to watch some sports (MotoGP) on line with or with out payment would love to hear from them. layman terms please.

Could a mod please remove this as I see its already posted, I have tried to delete it but unable.Thank you

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, RBM said:

Could a mod please remove this as I see its already posted, I have tried to delete it but unable.Thank you

It's worthwhile as your specific question on a sports viewing replacement has value. 

• Like 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 9/3/2021 at 7:50 AM, RBM said:

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
Deleted link that leads to spam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

bob1965
Posted
Posted

Must be a Catholic fox.

• Haha 2

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Many online streaming sources these days. Was watching cricket yesterday on one or two links that kept buffering so typed in online cricket streaming and found many new sites.. all have lovely irritating pop ups or links to other sites but once navigated and closed all is good. Just search.....

• Like 3

Yeochief
Posted
Posted

For United States Veterans, I use American Forces Network (AFN).  I get 8 channels, two of them are sports channels, some of the other channels also some sports.  Will show all NFL games, not all live, but some.  Show other sports also, NHL, MLB, Boxing (pay per view, free), College Football and much more.  You have to buy the AFN box and dish, after that it is free, just renew once a year, free.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted
On 9/2/2021 at 1:50 PM, RBM said:

RBM......I would suggest FUBO with a VPN.  I use Express VPN and it's easy to set up and they have customer service that will help you with most any issue.  I am able to watch most all of the sports venues and it works good with all of my streaming apps, such as Prime, Netflix, Philo, etc.  I'm able to put it on my cell phones too so I can have my banking apps and other info apps that require me to be in the US.  Good luck.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

HappyJack
Posted
Posted

If you have good internet then you can buy an IPTV box and have more channels than u know what to do with.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
On 9/4/2021 at 1:03 PM, HappyJack said:

If you have good internet then you can buy an IPTV box and have more channels than u know what to do with.

What kind of speed do you need, and how many gigs per hour would you estimate when watching?