Balikbayan Questions/Advice

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have a suspicion that the reason the questions (which we passed) took so long was the staff were so busy due to it being close to christmas.

I don’t have an issue with the questioning process taking 2 hours, my issue is that they don’t start it until you check in and I couldn’t check in until it was 3 hours before the flight.

When we were at the airport 5 hours before departure…

Edited by GeoffH
  • Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 9/8/2021 at 5:57 AM, scott h said:

Fake news. Have left the country multiple times and my wife has never been questioned. Perhaps because we are the same age, or perhaps because we have always either traveled to the States, Australia or some other destination where the Human Traffic problem is not a factor or maybe my wife does not fit the profile of a human traffic victim

It is not fake news thank you. Yes if her passport shows she has been back and forth many times then she wont be questioned plus you are married. I believe it was not always like this for first or second timers leaving the country but it is these days. 

As for fake news then I guess I made it up while waiting for her to be interview and handing over my phone so she can prove we are together.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

On 9/7/2021 at 2:57 PM, scott h said:

Old News :hystery:

• Haha 2