Electrical Outages Here

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
around 5.9 average rate per month, my bill runs about P1800

Could you share what your consumption or usage is?

I ask as 2 different months my usage was EXACTLY the same. yet the difference was about 200p.

last month I used about 25 k more than the previous month yet the bill was lower.

Okieboy thanks for the posts you have shared with us in the past, :AddEmoticons04230:

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I keep hearing about power outages, but lucky we have not had one for at least a year

We get them every month or even every couple of weeks. Had one today and my generator does not work. Not getting spark for some reason. Next problem is to try to find an intelligent small engine mechanic.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted
I keep hearing about power outages, but lucky we have not had one for at least a year

We get them every month or even every couple of weeks. Had one today and my generator does not work. Not getting spark for some reason. Next problem is to try to find an intelligent small engine mechanic.

I'm sitting here thinking "Gee... When I was growing up, we all knew how to fix a small engine with no spark".... And then I realized - they just aren't the same anymore! I got no clue!

:mocking:

i am bob
Posted
Posted

It's funny how we used to hear from members how power was out all the time but lately nobody has posted much at all... Is it still an issue in most areas or is it just in a few certain places now?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
And then I realized - they just aren't the same anymore! I got no clue!

I figured it was a matter of replacing the coil but I was told tonight there ain't no coil. \something to do with a magneto and its beyond me.

i am bob
Posted
Posted
And then I realized - they just aren't the same anymore! I got no clue!

I figured it was a matter of replacing the coil but I was told tonight there ain't no coil. \something to do with a magneto and its beyond me.

Magnetto? Then I'm your man! I'll have you up and running in no time and then you won't have to worry about those pesky power outages! All you gotta do is pay my airfare....

:mocking:

• Like 1

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Is it still an issue in most areas or is it just in a few certain places now?

Well BOB. here in sta rosa. at least my area has been PRETTY FREE of black/brown outs the past few months, when It does occurr it is the SUB STATION that is the cause. either poor transformer or "tree limbs" has fallen on the lines.

being here in this part of laguna (about 26km from NIAA) I have experienced FAR FAR LESS power interuptions than in MANILA

just maybe for now they(those who operate the lines) have things under control. :tiphat:

but in the mean time, BE PREPARED in case

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Funny this is brought up. Bacolod is in a maintanence outage from 8:30am to 5:00pm. Thank God I have my generator. Bought it last year new for 17k. 3200W. Best money I ever spent.

• Like 2

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
3200W. Best money I ever spent.

Can I ask . what is the fuel it uses? tank capacity? how long would it run if needed? 6hr?12? 24?

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
3200W. Best money I ever spent.

Can I ask . what is the fuel it uses? tank capacity? how long would it run if needed? 6hr?12? 24?

6 Gallon capacity gasoline. I've never had it full but P500 would let it run 4-5 hours depending on it's load.
  • Like 1