Fully Vaccinated but I'll be wearing a mask again

Moshe Levine
Posted
Posted

I just watched the news and learned that being fully vaccinated may be a deterrent against catching the Delta variant, but there are new variants that can break through any protection being given by our current vaccines. My wife always wants me to wear a mask again against my will, but with the latest news, I now have to comply.

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Coronavirus. Your say and Questions
This forum is to discuss the Coronavirus only. All Coronavirus topics to be placed here including lockdown, passes, visa issues and anything which is related to the current Coronavirus situation except this is not a debate forum for; for or against vaccines or any other similar type of discussions such as where the virus came from or conspiracy theories. The point of this forum is to give advice where needed and to keep up with changes to the situation and more so in the Philippines rather than worldwide.

Covid Forum Rules
Topics will be for helping each other to gain information on the current situation. Off topic or posts aimed at placing personal views to push those views onto other members will be removed