After your 36 months is up... BI update:

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, roddavis said:

So, when was the OTL issued!( order to leave). Does this mean if you are at/or after 36 months in country, you don't have to do anything until the pandemic ends? Then pay up to date for previous fee's due before you leave country. What is your take on this?

I think you still need to due the annual report.  Also I expect you have to renew an ACR card if it expires?  :89:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
41 minutes ago, Mike J said:

I think you still need to due the annual report.  Also I expect you have to renew an ACR card if it expires?  :89:

Annual report is 13a but as a tourist you also pay it in fees but do not need to attend. I would also expect as it says, more or less you pay as if you were here in normal situations.

• Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Honestly I am concerned in my case as my 36 months ends about May or June and if things were the same here and other countries I dont know what to do so hopefully it be the case I can overstay but even though it seems a long way away it will be here before I know it. 

• Like 4

graham59
Posted
Posted

I think it's better to bite the bullet and call in at your nearest Immigration office, while they seem to be smiling on their foreign guests. :smile: 

• Like 5

graham59
Posted
Posted

Latest from Ms Pea today , and an agent in the know ? 

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, graham59 said:

lol was about to post this :thumbsup:

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

Posting is getting to be very competitive. :biggrin:

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, graham59 said:

Posting is getting to be very competitive

snooze loose.jpg

• Haha 2

RBM
Posted
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, graham59 said:

I received this late last night, had a quick look. From what i gathered if one asks a 6 month MR before ones 36 months are up the cost is in excess of P40K.

That is not cheap and will make decision making difficult for so many, perhaps even force some to go under the radar and just over stay. There are already many do exactly this.

Edited by RBM
  • Like 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

I look at it this way.

How much is an airfare, plus quarantine hotel...plus all other associated 'visa run' costs ? 

Certainly a nice cash cow for the Phils government though... until they finally drive away too many of the foreigners who are, pretty much without exception, already contributing heavily to the Philippines economy.

(I don't expect that fact to be appreciated though, in the land that logic forgot :rolleyes: ).

• Like 4
  • Love it 1