BMexpress Cargo Shipping.

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Has anyone had any experience with BMexpress shipping, from Australia to the Philippines?

• Like 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

So I deduce from your reply, and yes it was very humorous, that you haven’t heard about this company that advertises as goods forwarding agent to the Philippines?

• Like 2

Yeochief
Posted
Posted

No, but have used Shipping Cart from the United States, they also ship from Australia and England.  I have shipped 4 times and service has been great.

• Like 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

No we generally send Balikbayn box, no worries, sometimes a bit slow but a proven method. If you want an address just stop the first PI on the street there's plenty of PI's in OZ nowadays.

• Like 2

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted

One More, this is just my thoughts.........It doesn't matter who you use to get your shipment from its destination, when it gets to the Philippines it slow, slower, and slowest.  I have found that the shipper from the origin has to hand it off to a local shipper and that's where it falls apart.  Good Luck my friend.

• Like 2

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Thanks for your very informative reply to my what I thought was a fair question, rather than the BS and totally off topic replies that I have had.

Seriously some members on this forum need to grow up.

• Hmm thinking 1

Yeochief
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Peaceful John said:

Philippines it slow, slower, and slowest.

So for with my 4 shipments with Shipping Cart, I have received my boxes in less than 10 days.  That is from the time they pack and I get it here at the house.  I do live about 2 hours from Manila in Malolos.  

• Love it 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Onemore52 said:

Thanks for your very informative reply to my what I thought was a fair question, rather than the BS and totally off topic replies that I have had.

What are you looking at sending? Babalikan boxes? I used Forexworld from Brisbane with no problem and rather quick delivery but that was about 5 years ago. Australia post for a package of clothes delivered to my condo, no problem in Cebu city.

The company you mention I would expect would be fine since they have offices in other countries but best to search reviews. Google. Some here are not happy, some are, https://www.facebook.com/BM-Express-Balikbayan-Box-1754506574803982/reviews

As with all logistics and more so in the current state of affairs Im sure could run into problems at times.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Onemore52 said:

Also I see one off topic post. The rest were trying to help you. Ease up as many of us are not having a good time either.

NOTE:  The one off topic post has been deleted.  Poster has "grown up".

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
Add information
  • Like 1
  • Love it 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Thanks to everyone for their input about BMexpress, appreciate it.

The reason for my question was that I saw a van travelling around where I am south of Shitney and hadn’t heard of them before.

I also have been using forex cargo for some years and haven’t had any problems up until now, where my latest dispatch has been sitting in the warehouse for the last 12 days, I suppose I missed the last ship leaving and will now have to wait for the next full container.

Does not hurt to have a plan B.

Cheers 

• Like 2