Covid topic split from a alcohol topic.

jimeve
Posted
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Nothing wrong with my sense of smell or taste. Runny nose cleared up and only a tickle in the throat occasionally.  Hope you get over this quickly.

What about others that might come and go from your place?

Thanks Tom. we hardly get visitors but have a cleaner that comes round. Could be her.

Edited by jimeve
spelling
  • Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, Clermont said:

Sinovac wasn't one of the vaccines they mentioned for letting people in without quarantine. I

USA and Europe also dont recognize sinovac. I think a lot of it has to do that china has never submitted its paperwork to the Heath departments of those countries for approval. You know those EUA's things? 

Most likely they didnt bother knowing that those countries would be producing their own jabs so why bother.

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, scott h said:

USA and Europe also dont recognize sinovac. I think a lot of it has to do that china has never submitted its paperwork to the Heath departments of those countries for approval. You know those EUA's things? 

Most likely they didnt bother knowing that those countries would be producing their own jabs so why bother.

The UK doesn't recognise any vaccines, regardless of type/brand, from certain regions including Latin America, Africa and some parts of Asia. 

OzeMike
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, jimeve said:

I got tested, positive. Got a dry cough that wont go away. no sense of smell or taste. Only take a few minuets, but have to wait 2 hours for the results.

Hope you get well soon Jim

• Thanks 1