You know you have adjusted to life here when . . .

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

This is so true Mike.

How many of us here don't notice the height difference between their wife and themselves until seen in a picture?

• Like 3

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Old55 said:

How many of us here don't notice the height difference between their wife and themselves until seen in a picture?

That's one issue I don't really have, SWMBO's family are all tall (for filipinos) and SWMBO is 5 foot 5 inches (165cm) which is almost dead on the average height of Australian women and I'm only 5 foot 8 myself.

In CDO she could play basketball though :hystery:

Edited by GeoffH
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

AM (Angry Midget - wife) is 4'10", 45kg and the only thing on this planet I'm scared of!  I'm only 172cm (5'7.5") but I tower over her and most of her family.

It has its advantages, last time we were in Dumaguete, the only room available where we normally stay on the esplanade only had king single beds... Didn't matter, given her size it felt like we were in a queen :tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Ok, let's go off topic for you short guys!  I'm 6'2" and used to play a lot of ball with a friend who was also my workout buddy one year.  He was skinny and 5'6", with moves like Muggsy.  I never had a chance!

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Hung a mirror in the CR of my in=laws house.  I could only see myself from the chin down it was so low.  Papa says "the mirror is so high I cannot even see myself".    Papa has since passed, wonderful man, all 4'5"  (135 cm) of him was filled with wisdom and compassion.  Wonderful things come in small packages, including people. :smile:

• Like 4
  • Love it 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

You know you have adjusted when you eat white rice with a meal.

Edited by sonjack2847
  • Like 4

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

when you eat white rice with a meal.

Then I have not adjusted yet. Usually I put my rice in the middle of the plate, dump what ever the other part of the meal is on top, grab a spoon and start shoveling.....

Waste of time and effort to do it the pinoy way :hystery:

• Haha 2