Green list tourist soon

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

"international arriving passengers".

Even though at time this country makes it hard to be an optimist,,,,,things are SLOWLY improving.......but one thing is for sure...........I sure as hell am not going to be the FIRST one to try it :hystery:

not a good idea.jpg

• Like 5

graham59
Posted
Posted

For those here already... online appointment with BI no longer needed for the fully-vaxxed. :smile:

258548301_260953242739122_650875318646185550_n.jpg

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted (edited)

The more I think about it, the more I believe these small incremental steps are a good idea.  Better to do it this way than to open everything up, numbers zoom, and have to do another complete lockdown.  

Edited by Mike J
  • Like 4

RBM
Posted
Posted

The Filipina Pea has just released a video on you tube which explains the situation.

• Like 4

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Guy F. said:

I read it four times. It just says "international arriving passengers". Previous decrees have stated that spouses and children of returning Fipinos may be admitted with vaccinations and other conditions.

Their arguement will be that the previous IATF rule hasn't been recinded. If a new Executive Order comes it cancelling a previous one it usually tells you it supercedes the previous one. 

Clermont
Posted
Posted

It's got me buggard, before leaving Australia you have to do a swab test, roughly $150, when you get there another swab test and a few days after another swab test, overpriced hotel room, wife can't stay with you, separate room, Peso ?. Over the top air fare prices, you're already vaccinated, if this isn't an over kill I don't know what is. Next they'll be charging extra tourist tax to make up the short fall of visitors.  :508:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2