Local Girl Does Good! Continued...

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Continuation from this topic...

https://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/32410-local-girl-does-good/

I could not add a new picture in that topic.

My wife said she posted some pictures on IG in a thong bikini, but I am not allowed to see them.  :Mad:  Apparently she is more fit.  Two years ago she was a bit chubby.

259734385_400920255089386_3236826505853009291_n.jpg

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Attractive lady but no one would ever put her in the Filipina column unless they check her birth certificate.  Just my opinion of course.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Living on Boracay I get to see quite a lot of the so called beauties and stunning celebrities.  Most of them look zero like their photoshoots and are infact pretty average. You can only tell they are someone famous by the amount of cameramen they have following them around. Photoshop is an amazing thing. 

Anyway, time for me to hit the beach.:hystery:

reface.jpg

• Haha 5

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Mike J said:

Attractive lady but no one would ever put her in the Filipina column unless they check her birth certificate.  Just my opinion of course.

Well of course, but half Asian half something else is the trend in beauty pageants.  Her mostly absent daddy is British.  I think he is working in the middle east.

graham59
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

Her mostly absent daddy is British.  I think he is working in the middle east.

He's probably working hard to support his very lucky dependents.  

Glamour is very nice, but somebody has to pay for it. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 11/22/2021 at 12:24 PM, OnMyWay said:

I could not add a new picture in that topic.

Solved

Plugin to notify of old topic prevents image uploads.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted (edited)

An update on Joanna.  We ran into her with her 2 sisters and mom a few weeks ago.  I know she works out a a good gym we have locally, and I thought she was slimming down, but she looked kind of "dumpy".  Maybe it was her clothes.

She has been working on her modeling and had a small part in a Jollibee commercial.  What I don't care for is that she is participating in Showtime Sexy Babe contest and I just found out that she is in the finals tomorrow night.  I would never let my daughters go on that show.  I don't think it would be allowed in the U.S.  And I can't stand Vice Ganda! 

In this video, even though I can't understand most of it, she does show her confidence and intelligence.  As I mentioned in a previous post, she is very smart.

If you have FB you can see more of her on the Sexy Babe FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/116604858462593/466270788418471

Edited by OnMyWay
  • Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

The finals are live on Showtime right now.  We are watching on Facebook live on TV

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

She looks pretty small even by Filipina standards and a bit on the heavy side but there's no doubting her confidence, a bit like some of the videoke singers I hear sadly.  :whistling:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

She looks pretty small even by Filipina standards and a bit on the heavy side but there's no doubting her confidence, a bit like some of the videoke singers I hear sadly.  :whistling:

My wife thought she would win because of her smarts and speaking skills, but she did not make the top 5.  Only the top 5 get to speak.  As I mentioned before, I met her when she was 12, and I was impressed that she could carry on an adult conversation with me about almost any topic.  Back then, I don't think her Tagalog was very good but she worked hard on it so she could be fluent.

Her younger sister is 15-16 and the most beautiful of the 3 sisters, but she seems a bit shy.  Not sure if she will follow down this road.  It is funny to see the 3 sisters with their mom.  They are relatively tall and the mom is probably 4'8', chubby. and not real pretty.  Their dad is a Brit and probably over 6 feet.