Condos that allow medium sized dogs

• Forum Manager
On 11/25/2021 at 11:31 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

I have walked many areas of Cebu at all hours of the day and night and do not recall anyone ever walking their dog along the way.  I wonder why that is.

Well you have not walked IT park at night or day before covid. Many Filipinos walk their dogs. Mostly designer breeds. Many bring into restaurants which I hate. About 6 months ago some woman had her dog in a restaurant in a pram where I was.

Now my guess these dog walkers like to show off and are more financially secure than those who keep a dog in a cage 24/7. Oddly enough most of these designer dogs are not train to walk on a leash.

• Forum Support
7 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Well you have not walked IT park at night or day before covid. Many Filipinos walk their dogs.

That is interesting.  The only accomodation I recall from IT park are condos and yet the condos do not allow animals.  Where are these Filipino dog owners coming from?  Do the drive to IT park just to walk their dog?

• Like 1

• Forum Support
14 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Oddly enough most of these designer dogs are not train to walk on a leash.

A lot of the blame should go to Paris Hilton.  I get angry every time I see a dog being used as a "fashion accessory".  :bash: