Condos that allow medium sized dogs

Heeb
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

They do enforce barking and mistreatment here.  Just yesterday a woman complained in our FB group and posted a video of a large dog that was barking and not being cared for.  LED was there within the day, talking to the owner.

We had a filipino neighbor in Binictican who kept a rottweiler in a cage maybe 3x3 feet in the direct sun, it had a piece of metal leaning on one side for shade, one day the dog was gone, not sure if it died or what. We also had a few strays that were running around the whole time we lived there. I saw other smaller dogs like shih tzu's in cages in driveways as well, broke my heart. I wish I had known there was some enforcement because I would have called. I just assumed that there wasn't since it's the norm all over.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Heeb said:

We had a filipino neighbor in Binictican who kept a rottweiler in a cage maybe 3x3 feet in the direct sun, it had a piece of metal leaning on one side for shade, one day the dog was gone, not sure if it died or what. We also had a few strays that were running around the whole time we lived there. I saw other smaller dogs like shih tzu's in cages in driveways as well, broke my heart. I wish I had known there was some enforcement because I would have called. I just assumed that there wasn't since it's the norm all over.

Heeb, we have a lot of neighbors who are very passionate about animal welfare and they are very happy to jump in to help when someone reports an issue.  Several are pretty tight with Jose Jr. Laxamama and he is a member of the neighborhood FB group.  I think he is the head of LED and responds to requests in the FB group.

Strays are another issue that just goes on and on and on.

• Like 1