Jump to content

Arriving overseas passengers required to register "One Health Pass" at Mactan


Recommended Posts

  • Forum Support

First URL is the news article.  The second URL points to the One Health Pass app/website/ for those interested.

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/413600/arriving-overseas-passengers-at-mcia-told-register-for-one-health-pass

https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/

CEBU CITY, Philippines — Starting November 26, all overseas passengers arriving at the Mactan-Cebu International Airport (MCIA) will have to register for the One Health Pass (OHP).

GMR-Megawide Cebu Airport Corporation (GMCAC), in an advisory sent to media dated November 24, said they will be requiring inbound international travelers to sign up on the national government’s OHP.

This is in compliance with the latest guidelines from the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Disease (IATF), GMCAC said.

As a result, the airport will no longer be using the MCIA Passenger Arrival Registration this November 25.


“Passengers arriving on November 26 and 27, 2021 must register for the OHP account and accomplish the electronic Health Declaration Checklist (eHDC) at least a day before their scheduled departure,” portions of the advisory read.
“For passengers arriving after November 27, register for an OHP account at least three (3) days prior to your scheduled departure. Passengers are reminded to ensure completion and compliance with the OHP procedure to avoid being denied boarding,” it added.

MCIA is the country’s second-busiest airport, next to Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) in Metro Manila. / rcg

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Hmm thinking 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mike J said:

 


“Passengers arriving on November 26 and 27, 2021 must register for the OHP account and accomplish the electronic Health Declaration Checklist (eHDC) at least a day before their scheduled departure,” portions of the advisory read.
“For passengers arriving after November 27, register for an OHP account at least three (3) days prior to your scheduled departure. Passengers are reminded to ensure completion and compliance with the OHP procedure to avoid being denied boarding,” it added.

 

 

Ok, I'm confused by the timeframes "before scheduled departure".  Does this mean prior to your departure from origin country or departure from PI?  Or does that relate to those already in PI?  I'll just register either way but the wording of the linked article could use some work. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

Ok, I'm confused by the timeframes "before scheduled departure".  Does this mean prior to your departure from origin country or departure from PI?  Or does that relate to those already in PI?  I'll just register either way but the wording of the linked article could use some work. 

I'm a bit like you, all these changes certainly has confused me, I think I'll wait until the beginning of January then see if I can get in touch with the PI consul in Canberra. :4617: I'm a bit like him reading all this.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Support
1 hour ago, Clermont said:

Thanks but could you give me an link as my computer/ or me wont make it large enough to read, thanks.

Sorry bout that Clermont. I got the link from Mikes post.

https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Support
5 hours ago, Clermont said:

Thanks but could you give me an link as my computer/ or me wont make it large enough to read, thanks.

@Old55 added the URL to his post.  Click on the URL, then scroll down to see the poster shown in his post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Guy F. said:

So quarantine is back to a minimum of 5 days? What a lot of uncoordinated BS.

Not updated yet with latest info. No surprise. But what do you expect when they can’t even get their date / time correct …..I’m in the Eastern Standard Time Zone (USA), their website says Philippine Standard Time. Here it was 25 Nov @ 12:12 pm and their website says the same…..not Philippine Standard time (which should have read 26 Nov @ 01:12 am). 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Support
5 hours ago, Gator said:

Not updated yet with latest info. No surprise. But what do you expect when they can’t even get their date / time correct …..I’m in the Eastern Standard Time Zone (USA), their website says Philippine Standard Time. Here it was 25 Nov @ 12:12 pm and their website says the same…..not Philippine Standard time (which should have read 26 Nov @ 01:12 am). 

When I brought up the web site it had the correct Philippine time.  I think it must use your IP address to determine location and use local time for the current user but they did not program a change to the time zone label?

Edit - checked source code of the web page.  They use local time for page user but the label "Philippine Standard Time" is hard coded.  

Edited by Mike J
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...