Srrv application

Kingdom
Posted
Posted

Is there any Australians who did a srrv application,  help me understand more about the security deposit , can I send Australian dollars or does it have to be us dollars .

RBM
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Kingdom said:

Is there any Australians who did a srrv application,  help me understand more about the security deposit , can I send Australian dollars or does it have to be us dollars .

It must be US $    also must be proven to come from overseas.

I can give you details of a very trustworthy lady known as a marketeer whom can facilitate this free of charges to you if you wish to continue. Obviously I am not able to publish this so PM me for details.

• Love it 1

• 1 month later...
Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I'm currently going through my SRRV at the moment and can safely say that so far they are right up there with other Government official. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Haha 3

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Ok, there is nothing wrong with asking a question.

What do the marketers do please folks.

• Like 2

Clermont
Posted
Posted

I'm going to come over on a Balikbayan visa, do I have to arrange it with the consul before I come or do they stamp the passport on arrival. Don't forget we're in covered times, has anyone come that way? 

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Onemore52 said:

Ok, there is nothing wrong with asking a question.

What do the marketers do please folks.

In theory they guide you through the whole process by phone, email or in person free of charge. It's pretty straightforward if your marketer has an IQ above 50 and replies to messages. 

The majority of the information is on the Philippines Retirement Authority website. One major thing missing is at no time do they tell you there are two payments to make and the application can only be paid into the Landbank, the deposit can go to one of a few banks they list. 

I read the web site thoroughly and messaged back and forwards what my intentions were and if it was easiest just to send the full payments online to the Development Bank as it's simple, requiring no letter of introduction. Sure Sir that is OK. I then confirmed I'm paying everything into the Development Bank and will send proof of payment.  Another thank you message was received. I paid the money sent the proof then got asked why I paid everything into the Development Bank.

I pointed out that twice they said it was OK so that's why, they then informed me I have to deposit $1.4k into the Landbank. I told them just take the surplus out and transfer it on my behalf. It took over one week for then to tell me I had to withdraw it.  I asked how I could withdraw it if it's in their name, no answer for another week then a promise the finance department will message me.  They never messaged but I got a hold of the village idiot again who old me just pay another $1.4k. I refused as they already have my money. Next they are telling me I can ithdraw the surplus and transfer the money once I'm a member. You guessed it I can only become a member once I've paid $1.4 deposit into the Landbank and gone through my membership application. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Sad 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

In theory they guide you through the whole process by phone, email or in person free of charge. It's pretty straightforward if your marketer has an IQ above 50 and replies to messages. 

The majority of the information is on the Philippines Retirement Authority website. One major thing missing is at no time do they tell you there are two payments to make and the application can only be paid into the Landbank, the deposit can go to one of a few banks they list. 

I read the web site thoroughly and messaged back and forwards what my intentions were and if it was easiest just to send the full payments online to the Development Bank as it's simple, requiring no letter of introduction. Sure Sir that is OK. I then confirmed I'm paying everything into the Development Bank and will send proof of payment.  Another thank you message was received. I paid the money sent the proof then got asked why I paid everything into the Development Bank.

I pointed out that twice they said it was OK so that's why, they then informed me I have to deposit $1.4k into the Landbank. I told them just take the surplus out and transfer it on my behalf. It took over one week for then to tell me I had to withdraw it.  I asked how I could withdraw it if it's in their name, no answer for another week then a promise the finance department will message me.  They never messaged but I got a hold of the village idiot again who old me just pay another $1.4k. I refused as they already have my money. Next they are telling me I can ithdraw the surplus and transfer the money once I'm a member. You guessed it I can only become a member once I've paid $1.4 deposit into the Landbank and gone through my membership application. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

This is a perfect example why if one uses a good marketer its made simple. I had a similar experience as I paid the application fee in US and they squabbled over the exchange rate plus unable to find it. The marketer sorted this and some other issues out with minimal hassle to me.

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, RBM said:

This is a perfect example why if one uses a good marketer its made simple. I had a similar experience as I paid the application fee in US and they squabbled over the exchange rate plus unable to find it. The marketer sorted this and some other issues out with minimal hassle to me.

I used one from the Makati office, met her in person once for a one hour interview and she seamed quite professional.  Once I was out of the office the calls, text, emails were ignored. 

I managed to get a hold of her last week by accident when I called the PRA swithboard and they said they'd transfer me to a marketeer and as luck would have it she picked up.  She was just a bit embarrassed when I asked her why she was ignoring my messages.

• Love it 1

JohnK
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the info, I knew nothing about the SRRV