Srrv application

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum John.

If you have any follow up questions please feel free to ask by making a new topic. 

JohnK
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Welcome to the forum John.

If you have any follow up questions please feel free to ask by making a new topic. 

Thank you 

RBM
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I used one from the Makati office, met her in person once for a one hour interview and she seamed quite professional.  Once I was out of the office the calls, text, emails were ignored. 

I managed to get a hold of her last week by accident when I called the PRA swithboard and they said they'd transfer me to a marketeer and as luck would have it she picked up.  She was just a bit embarrassed when I asked her why she was ignoring my messages.

I was in contact with the same one, you maybe forgot I received her contact from yourself.

Found her professional in the beginning, after the third day she did not respond so I dropped her like a big stone. Been to long here to deal with this shite...

Had same experience recently with an attorney, amazingly even after asking his banking details for payment....no response. He also been dropped.

My marketer  was totally professional, polite and very responsive. Once done even bought her a lovely box of chocolates.

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, RBM said:

I was in contact with the same one, you maybe forgot I received her contact from yourself.

Found her professional in the beginning, after the third day she did not respond so I dropped her like a big stone. Been to long here to deal with this shite...

Had same experience recently with an attorney, amazingly even after asking his banking details for payment....no response. He also been dropped.

My marketer  was totally professional, polite and very responsive. Once done even bought her a lovely box of chocolates.

I'll certainly be having a few words with her boss once I have the visa in my hand. Even my partner now sees how poorly run so many government offices are here. 

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

I'll certainly be having a few words with her boss once I have the visa in my hand. Even my partner now sees how poorly run so many government offices are here. 

I notice most of the marketers listed with the PRA for Srrv are travel agents. Probably a better way to go if they have an office near by.

Yes I know many private ones too.

RBM
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Trust me it will make no difference except you gona feel better.

• Haha 1

Possum
Posted
Posted

I used a PRA authorized agent in Makati for my SRRV. Absolutely stellar service. They walked me thru the process using email and I only had to appear in person for signing of the application. Was it easy? No, but it was not the fault of the agent. The apostille requirement was the biggest headache but that was not the fault of the PRA or agent. Once all papers were submitted things went quickly. I used the same agent to renew last year, done in less that a week !

• Like 2