Booster shots

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Now here in the Philippines anyone is allowed a booster shot six months after second shot. What's your opinion and will you get a booster. I think I will but have 4 months to wait.

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

I will be.  I'll be due around about the same time as I head over there so I'll get mine here in Australia before I leave.  

• Like 2

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted

I will get mine as soon as I get the call. My six months plus 14 days (the optimum date to get the booster apparently) is due on 10th December. I haven’t heard any information from the local DOH regarding booster shots though. 

• Like 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)

I've been boosted, Modernally. That's the best kind. Felt icky for about 6 hours, starting 24 hours after the jab. A small price to pay.

Don't be a vax evader!

Edited by Guy F.
  • Like 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

I will definitely get one when available and I am eligible.  First two were AstraZeneca, will be doing a bit of research to determine a preference for booster.  

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

count me it! Will also be getting the annual flu shot soon:thumbsup:

• Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

I will be getting a booster in Australia in January... hopefully not too long after that that the Philippine borders open back up.

• Like 4

hk blues
Posted
Posted

If it's good enough for the rest of the world then it's good enough for me. I've still got 5 months to wait so time to see what transpires.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Had my teeth cleaned at Green Apple Dental in Cebu City last week.  The dentist was dressed like the medical person in this comic.  Full bio gear - masked and hair net under enclosed helmet with filtered air supply, full body suit, booties over her shoes.  One minute (via timer) rinse and gargle with Betadine prior to her even looking in my mouth.  Not sure how other dental clinics are handling this but Green Apple is definitely being prudent and taking every precaution.   :thumbsup:

Covid 2030.jpg

• Like 3