Booster shots

jimeve
Posted
Posted

Had the booster yesterday (Pfizer) I feel unwell, like a fever and no appetite. Just had 2 paracetamols for the headache.

Are you supposed feel like this?

• Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Had the booster yesterday (Pfizer) I feel unwell, like a fever and no appetite. Just had 2 paracetamols for the headache.

Everyone reacts differently to the shots Jim what you are experiencing is common from what I've read although I am certainly no expert. Hope you feel better tomorrow. Let us know?

After my second Pfizer the next morning I felt sore in my joints with mild headache and was quite tired the next day. 

Third shot (booster) no symptoms at all but very sore arm around the shot area for 24 hours. 

• Like 4

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, jimeve said:

Supposed to is a bit strong of a term... but your reaction is not uncommon, I had something very similar (although a bit worse) after my first Astra Zeneca.

It's your bodies immune reaction to the injection.

• Like 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)

I felt icky and feverish for 6 hours, starting 24 hours after my Moderna booster. It's a small price to pay considering the protection it provides.

Edited by Guy F.
  • Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 12/12/2021 at 4:47 AM, scott h said:

So if there is a data base,,hmmmm, 

How do you think you apply for your vaccination certificate? Those who cheat can be caught out later as I mentioned of charges laid in Manila so if those want to cheat then good luck to them for being selfish.

https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph/

• Hmm thinking 1

Gas
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

How do you think you apply for your vaccination certificate? Those who cheat can be caught out later as I mentioned of charges laid in Manila so if those want to cheat then good luck to them for being selfish.

https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph/

I know several people who headed to different towns and got two shots of another vaccine for various reasons.
Some are selfish reasons  others are not.
My neighbor who is a seaman originally had the Sinovac but it wasn’t  accepted by his company, so headed to Manila and had 2 Pfizer shots. He has since been abroad and back home without any problems. 
Personally I don’t see that as selfish, as he needs to earn a living. 

• Like 4

Gas
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, jimeve said:

Hope you are feeling better today Jim. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Gas said:

Hope you are feeling better today Jim. 

Feeling much better thanks, arm still aches but not as much. I caught covid19 two months ago, before that I got fully vaccinated with sinovax, zero side effects. Don't think that sinovac is much use.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I don't think any of them are much use at stopping the Covid.

The powers that be have hyped the vaccines so much to get people to take them that they neglect to "stress" that it is designed to keep a person out of the hospital or death. 

Now it is coming back to bite them in the :1927_:and just giving the doubters more ammo.

Wife and I were both fully jabbed, got da 19 and both fully recovered....just as advertised :cheersty: 

• Like 4