Jump to content

December Typhoon....


OnMyWay

Recommended Posts

  • Forum Manager
20 hours ago, Mike J said:

Finally some good news.  We have lost a lot but just gained another grand niece.  I am a happy "daddy lo". :thumbsup:

 

Was this a miracle thing like not pregnant before the typhoon or had the baby been in the oven for about 9 months? :rolleyes:

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Manager

Just wondering if the trees stipped bare of leaves and many broken branches will rejuvenate? If not what's known as the Garden Bloc in my area will need to find a new name.

Also it surprised me in a way how strong  a pyramid must be. I dont know if its the shape or what but the Pyramid restaurant here appears to escaped with no damage. The one side which is all glass or looks like glass faced the direction of the wind but still no damage.

Perhaps they should build pyramids here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Just wondering if the trees stipped bare of leaves and many broken branches will rejuvenate? If not what's known as the Garden Bloc in my area will need to find a new name.

Also it surprised me in a way how strong  a pyramid must be. I dont know if its the shape or what but the Pyramid restaurant here appears to escaped with no damage. The one side which is all glass or looks like glass faced the direction of the wind but still no damage.

Perhaps they should build pyramids here. 

I was on Boracay when Ursula hit it direct.  The jungle behind me and also up Mt Luho was stripped bare of leaves. Six months later is was a full jungle again. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Forum Manager
29 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I was on Boracay when Ursula hit it direct.  The jungle behind me and also up Mt Luho was stripped bare of leaves. Six months later is was a full jungle again. 

I dont know what type of trees most of these are. Some are very big or used to be. There not what I would expect to find in the jungle but who knows.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I dont know what type of trees most of these are. Some are very big or used to be. There not what I would expect to find in the jungle but who knows.

EAD502BB-4C4B-4F9E-8980-8B182961413B.jpeg

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...