Martial Law Coming for the Un-Vaxxed?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

OMW I am not stupid at all BUT just at this time, You are not making sense BUT again, you are doing the Grateful ed thing, you want to leave the PI  just Go and leave the rest of to be happy here, I don't care, what any of you think Of me  but at this time Your Agenda is not Understood? or is it?

Still waiting for you to tell use what my agenda is Jack.  Grateful Ed?  My posts in this topic were not about fitting an agenda nor do I think like that.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Still waiting for you to tell use what my agenda is Jack.  Grateful Ed?  My posts in this topic were not about fitting an agenda nor do I think like that.

You're Agenda is just Stirring the Pot as Per but as you seem to have Broad Shoulders and a very bad memoryGood night  said zebidee.jpg

• Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

You're Agenda is just Stirring the Pot as Per but as you seem to have Broad Shoulders and a very bad memoryGood night  said zebidee.jpg

Got it.  Thanks for letting me and everyone else know and also for the cute cartoons.  Keep them coming.

earthdome
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

OK, I was just rolling with the topic and I think most knew my intent.  I will change the words then to "police state".  If police are checking everyone's ids while they are just outside enjoying fresh air, you have lost a lot of freedom.

I feel fortunate to live in a midwest US state which had no statewide mandates and even the more populous counties have relaxed most restrictions after the first 6 months or so. In fact we have traveled and stayed at campgrounds in our RV for 2 months total since COVID started and traveled to many states. For at least the last 8 months the only time we have worn a mask is when getting health care. Our daughter has attended preschool 2 mornings each week for the last year with no requirement to wear a mask. Yet the hospitalizations and death related to COVID is not very much different from other US states and less than some of those blue states which are very strict.

I think it has been much better for our daughter from the age of 2-4 to live here where things have been pretty close to normal than in some big city, state or country which has very strict COVID rules.

• Like 4

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

More fun news. Starting on Feb 16th if you are a foreigner entering the country you are required to be vaccinated with a couple of exceptions. 

MANILA — Starting February, the Philippines will now require foreign nationals entering the country to show proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.

"Beginning Feb.16, 2022, proof of full vaccination shall be made a requirement for entry of all foreign nationals allowed to enter the Philippines," said Cabinet Secretary Karlo Nograles, acting spokesman for Malacañang.

Proof of inoculation should be presented "prior to boarding flights to any points in the Philippines," said Nograles. Only the following travelers are exempted from this rule:

•  Children below 18 years old
  •  People medically unable to receive the vaccine, as certified by competent public health region in the country of origin 
  •  Foreign diplomats and their qualified dependents or 9(e) visa holders.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/01/14/22/ph-to-require-covid-vax-proof-from-foreign-travelers?fbclid=IwAR3cqPahSgJIwdEv93BbSrELnL2plV5_TRAqlx8bZDPo35ExG5o3sjoggrQ

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

More fun news. Starting on Feb 16th if you are a foreigner entering the country you are required to be vaccinated with a couple of exceptions. 

MANILA — Starting February, the Philippines will now require foreign nationals entering the country to show proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.

"Beginning Feb.16, 2022, proof of full vaccination shall be made a requirement for entry of all foreign nationals allowed to enter the Philippines," said Cabinet Secretary Karlo Nograles, acting spokesman for Malacañang.

Proof of inoculation should be presented "prior to boarding flights to any points in the Philippines," said Nograles. Only the following travelers are exempted from this rule:

•  Children below 18 years old
  •  People medically unable to receive the vaccine, as certified by competent public health region in the country of origin 
  •  Foreign diplomats and their qualified dependents or 9(e) visa holders.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/01/14/22/ph-to-require-covid-vax-proof-from-foreign-travelers?fbclid=IwAR3cqPahSgJIwdEv93BbSrELnL2plV5_TRAqlx8bZDPo35ExG5o3sjoggrQ

Good...:popcorn:

• Like 1