Nice experience

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, graham59 said:

That's where those 'dissolving' stitches come in...like the ones when you have the vasectomy.:smile:

I can safely say the never had them when I was circumcised here. I was operated on in Manila and after 14 days still had stitches still in and the skin was growing over them.  The doctor wanted me to return to get them removed but I opted to try to remove them myself with tweezers, a stick between my teeth and betadine as I was on Mindoro. 

I got most out bar 7 which were barely sticking through the skin so had no option but to go to the local doctor hoping for some local anesthetic.  She said you can't use local there so just lay back.  I can hand on heart say her tweezers were like pliers, a good 40 mins on my back with sweat pouring off me before she gave me the all clear.

She told me keep it clean and use betadine.  First thing I did when I got home was to take a shower and I felt what was like stubble on my crown asset. Turns out she spent 40 minutes just taking the top off the stitches and the knots were under the skin. I paid just under 3k for the pleasure and ended up gritting my teeth and using a disinfected needle to dig them out myself.  Oh how I laughed. :nudie:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, graham59 said:

Don't see why not.  :89:

Many things are done different here or somethings not used as we might in our western countries so it was just a question as I have not heard of anyone getting them here. My GF says yes, they do have so case closed.

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Many things are done different here or somethings not used as we might in our western countries so it was just a question as I have not heard of anyone getting them here. My GF says yes, they do have so case closed.

No probs mate. I wasn't disagreeing with, or questioning you.  :wink:

• Like 1

Maxheadspace
Posted
Posted
On 1/11/2022 at 10:01 AM, graham59 said:

That's where those 'dissolving' stitches come in...like the ones when you have the vasectomy.:smile:

Owww...  (Crossing my legs...)

• Like 1