Day 5 Quarantine PCR Testing

Gator
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

You will probably need another test before heading to Dumaguete.

https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1165190

I don’t know what Brett’s travel plans are, but if he travels directly to Dumaguete after being released from quarantine I’d think the negative test he got would be valid for entry. 

• Hmm thinking 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Best of luck to Brett and appreciate all the advice and comments. Look forward to fur

further positive progress.

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Gator said:

I don’t know what Brett’s travel plans are, but if he travels directly to Dumaguete after being released from quarantine I’d think the negative test he got would be valid for entry. 

It will depend on if and what requirement's are needed. Some areas require a test done within 48 hours prior. At the moment all that is needed is a vaccination certificate but as the story said they are considering going back to the old ways but not official yet.

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Had a friend in quarantine last week, said they came to his quarantine hotel with a credit card reader and was able to pay for it there and then.. P 2250 for him and P2000 for filipina asawa. He had booked it in advance but hadnt paid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Just as an aside, did my pre-departure PCR test at 8am Thursday, results were in my inbox 730am Friday.  All this media hype with regards to the testing timeframes is utter garbage, at least on the Gold Coast here in Australia.  I suspect the press starts these panics to create news and thus create the panic; to my mind they have a lot to answer for over the last two years.  

Btw, I'm at Gold Coast airport waiting for my flight to Sydney as I fat finger this on my phone.

• Like 4

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

Just as an aside, did my pre-departure PCR test at 8am Thursday, results were in my inbox 730am Friday.  All this media hype with regards to the testing timeframes is utter garbage, at least on the Gold Coast here in Australia.  I suspect the press starts these panics to create news and thus create the panic; to my mind they have a lot to answer for over the last two years.  

Btw, I'm at Gold Coast airport waiting for my flight to Sydney as I fat finger this on my phone.

Safe travels!

• Thanks 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Safe travels!

Thanks mate.

Somewhere between waking up this morning and arriving at the airport I've managed to lose my wedding band... I don't think the travels are what I have to worry about.  The arrival is going to be terrifying; I don't call her the angry midget for nothing.  Oh well, who needs more than one testicle...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, BrettGC said:

Thanks mate.

Somewhere between waking up this morning and arriving at the airport I've managed to lose my wedding band... I don't think the travels are what I have to worry about.  The arrival is going to be terrifying; I don't call her the angry midget for nothing.  Oh well, who needs more than one testicle...

Best to tell her flight is cancelled to save your life. Might be true yet as I read they are cancelling more flights as under staffed but I sure hope you get back as then at least l wont be the only one that gets beat up by a Filipina. :pow:

• Haha 2