Before you go for your Annual Report

JDDavao II
Posted
Posted

Went to do the annual report in at the Davao BI today. 

Before you go, here's what you should have copies of if you'd rather prepare at home than pay the copy center (usually found) by the BI office near you.

You'll ultimately have to photocopy your receipt at the end and hand the copy in.

I caught the BI website on a good day and it worked.

IMG_20220113_191725.png

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, JDDavao said:

You'll ultimately have to photocopy your receipt at the end and hand the copy in.

Now here I have to disagree, It is ( To me) all done online. I went to   Today With an

appointment,in and Out in 10 mins and the receipt  was on the screen printed with no Copy required So what are we saying here? Things are different with a National  situation?

• Like 5

Posted
Posted

It's exactly the same except when it's different, I guess, Jack. :hystery:

• Haha 4

Gas
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Now here I have to disagree, It is ( To me) all done online. I went to   Today With an

appointment,in and Out in 10 mins and the receipt  was on the screen printed with no Copy required So what are we saying here? Things are different with a National  situation?

Same procedure nationwide but seems they are allowing people to register when there if they haven’t already done so. 

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Gas said:

Same procedure nationwide but seems they are allowing people to register when there if they haven’t already done so. 

The BI say for annual report an appointment is needed. For other services and only if fully vaccinated an appointment is not needed. But no matter what every office will do what they decide.

Online services, https://e-services.immigration.gov.ph/

bi-a.jpg

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

My local BI Field Office (Dagupan) had a large poster of the QR code needed to scan with your phone, on the wall outside, so you could book an appointment there and then... or for another later time. 

People were also permitted to do the same if they'd already gained entry to the office. Minutes later they were able to pay their fee, get a receipt, and go. 

This of course is a small, relatively quiet office. 

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, JDDavao said:

Local bureaucracy?  I'm betting that BI is not ISO certified.  :smile:

• Like 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted

as we all know here, information is fluid, and never exact, meaning sometimes its applied one way and sometimes another way. Two people will often have two totally experiences when dealing with the same facts and information and instructions.  Its just how it is.

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted

For me -

Made account then appointment online - printed appointment slip - completed form IN BI and gave them copy passport data page and copy ACR only and paid my 310php - got printed receipt (on A4 plain paper this year compared to previous format - see you next year!  

jimeve
Posted
Posted

My appointment time was 9:30... went in about 8:30.. came out at 9:00 and got my receipt after paying 310 pesos.

Good stuff BI.

• Like 1