Before you go for your Annual Report

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

My appt was 09.30 at Santa Rosa arrived at 09.00 all finished at 09,20 ! Legal size appt printed no past receipts asked for 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

After 10 years of praising Olongapo BI, I was disappointed today doing my annual report.

The greeter guy was good as usual.  Signed in and sat down at 0920 for my 0930 appointment.  Only one other customer there.  There was only one girl at the desk, and for the next 10 minutes she was messaging on her phone.  It may have been work related; I don't know.  At 0935 another girl comes into work.  She had obviously just arrived.  Other customers were coming in after me.  Some of them ended up being helped before me.  They finally called me at 0955 to pay my p310 and be done.  40 minutes is my longest visit of any type in 10 years, I think.  I guess if that is my only complaint for the day, it is a good day!  :smile:

I made copies of all the things mentioned here.  Didn't need any of them.  Appointment paper, passport and ACR card is all they need.  The receipt is a new format printed on a laser printer.  Very dark and sharp.

I wore a collared shirt, shorts, socks and shoes.

I have to say my experience this time was kinda similar to yours - despite the appointment system the guard contrived to mess this up by gathering a pile of passports at the desk and then taking them into the actual office in bulk, with the one on the top being the last one to arrive and served 1st!  From start to finish was just over an hour.  I was in no great hurry but could feel myself getting irritated at the unfairness of the system the guard was using.

• Like 5

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, hk blues said:

despite the appointment system the guard contrived to mess this up by gathering a pile of passports at the desk and then taking them into the actual office in bulk, with the one on the top being the last one to arrive and served 1st! 

At Olongapo, the greeter guy has been there quite a while and appears to keep the place running well.  I saw him place the latest arrivals on the bottom of a pile of work.  Actually, I may be mistaken that some people were processed ahead of me, because they may have dropped off their work earlier and came back to retrieve it.  They were not there for annual reports.

• Like 2