Florida to Manila via LAX

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Great tips on the phone album folder guys!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Talako
Posted
Posted

They wanted a ROM and an apostatized marriage certificate?  Did they specifically asked for an apostatized copy?

Strange they they would ask for both, and for the MC to have an apostle. 

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Freebie said:

Its also useful to flash a vax card screeenshot at guards to enable entry to malls too.

Funnily enough, I just took a screenshot of my vax card today for that very purpose.

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

I also downloaded all required files as well.  Didn't need them really but used them as I'd saved them to a place on my phone that was quick access.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 1/21/2022 at 7:10 PM, Gator said:

I want to thank Brett for his detailed report. With a few minor exceptions my experience upon arrival in Manila was about the same

Thank you for your detailed report and a reminder to other members that this post does have a topic.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 1/22/2022 at 2:06 PM, hk blues said:

Funnily enough, I just took a screenshot of my vax card today for that very purpose.

Here is another technique.  Yesterday at the mall the guard asked for my vax card.  I moved aside and said "Just a minute" and started fumbling around on my phone looking for the picture of it.  When there were no other customers he finally said, "It's ok sir, just go ahead".

• Haha 4

Joey G
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Here is another technique.  Yesterday at the mall the guard asked for my vax card.  I moved aside and said "Just a minute" and started fumbling around on my phone looking for the picture of it.  When there were no other customers he finally said, "It's ok sir, just go ahead".

haha... it's not just at malls or fax cards.... PAL flight from Manila to Tacloban last trip... couldn't find my boarding pass (after showing it at least three times)... when I finally got to the top of the stairs to the plane door... I couldn't find the damn thing... was holding up the line behind me... the flight attendant says... "It's ok sir, just go ahead"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2