A Few Restaurant Reviews Here

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted
http://cebu-life.jugem.jp/?page=0Boss Man allowed me to post this link I came across. A japanese guy has visited a lot of restaurants in Cebu, and some resorts.Perhaps not Michelin-style reviews, but a lot of good pictures and prices makes the reading quite enjoyable.Panser

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Thanks Pan, very interesting site :10001: and some delicious looking food :SugarwareZ-037: and places on there :D and some of the women. SugarwareZ-004.gif I am going to look at every page and see what else I can learn, beside about the neat monkey on page 6, I think. I just wish they had a way to jump pages on there, or maybe I just cannot find that function. :D

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted
Thanks Pan, very interesting site :10001: and some delicious looking food :SugarwareZ-037: and places on there :D and some of the women. SugarwareZ-004.gif I am going to look at every page and see what else I can learn, beside about the neat monkey on page 6, I think. I just wish they had a way to jump pages on there, or maybe I just cannot find that function. :D
Hi Lee, look at the bottom: 1/53PAGES | >>Or you could change the link in your browser to page=what you want. He also has some categories. However, I found most pages interesting so go grab a beer or six and enjoy! :-)Panser