Mixed posts covid,vax,security split from another topic

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, hk blues said:

Funnily enough, I just took a screenshot of my vax card today for that very purpose.

Me too!  Do you have one of these?  I made a tiny wallet sized one of these for my wallet but the QR code doesn't seem to work.

Screenshot (569)_LI.jpg

• Like 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

I also have a wallet-sized (laminated) vax card, as well as my original full-sized one.... not that I've been asked for either yet.  :smile:

• Like 2

Youngster
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Me too!  Do you have one of these?  I made a tiny wallet sized one of these for my wallet but the QR code doesn't seem to work.

Screenshot (569)_LI.jpg

Was it printed on an inkjet printer?  I've never had a barcode or QR code printed on an inkjet printer working, but those printed on a laser printer worked great.

• Hmm thinking 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Youngster said:

Was it printed on an inkjet printer?  I've never had a barcode or QR code printed on an inkjet printer working, but those printed on a laser printer worked great.

Yes, inkjet.  The giant qr on the full page version scans, but the mini one will not.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Screenshot (569)_LI.jpg

Pretty much the same but ours are already wallet-sized when we get them - about the size of 2×credit cards so fit perfectly in the rear note section of my wallet. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, graham59 said:

I also have a wallet-sized (laminated) vax card, as well as my original full-sized one.... not that I've been asked for either yet.  :smile:

Depends where you live. At mall yesterday, to get in ID and vax card. Walk directly to the supermarket and show vax card again .Why, who knows as you cant get in the mall entry points without a card so why show it again.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Why, who knows as you cant get in the mall entry points without a card so why show it again.

One of the many head scratchers here. Temp check at door and another 20 feet away at entrance to store...Or wifes bag searched at door and again at entrance. No more plastic bags at supermarket but when you bring your emtpy bags in them mush be checked in at the baggage claim. But it is only us westerners who seem to notice it....Locals are 

1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

sheeple.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

graham59
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Depends where you live. At mall yesterday, to get in ID and vax card. Walk directly to the supermarket and show vax card again .Why, who knows as you cant get in the mall entry points without a card so why show it again.

Yes, to be fair....my Mrs does the shopping, bill-paying, etc, so I'm rarely 'tested' in malls, etc.  

• Haha 1

Gator
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Clermont said:

My method of overcoming scrutiny at the mall, get in the womens line and " No undystandy " when they try to direct you to the male line up. Have done it for years and I get a lot of giggles out of the girls, the wife generally uses the same SMS and abuses me in her own lingo, all good and breaks the monotony of shopping. :56da64b24b45d_36_1_501:

Try going up the middle of the line and tell them you’re undecided. Saying you’re  a lady boy might also work. 🤣

• Haha 1