Ph vax cert before 7th Feb 2022 now no use.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Anyone with an older vax cert needs to up date. https://web.facebook.com/hashtag/vaxcertph 

• Thanks 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Anyone with an older vax cert needs to up date. https://web.facebook.com/hashtag/vaxcertph 

A friend said the website was overwhelmed today and he couldn't get it done.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

Trying to get official source and not someone's share. DOH seem to put out a notice but nothing will load for me at the moment.

Added, nothing says its useless, just says urged to update.

• Like 2

Gas
Posted
Posted

I haven't bothered with a vaxcertph as my locally issued vaccination card allows me to fly and sail domestically.

A Filipino friend of ours just flew to Australia yesterday and they used the yellow world health card and the locally hand written vaccination card.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialDOHgov/posts/316190970547682 

Seems to be more complaints than anything. This not working, that not working. No records found, bla bla

Gator
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Seems to be more complaints than anything. This not working, that not working. No records found, bla bla

The wife has had the same issue …… tried a few times to log on since yesterday (including a few minutes ago @ 5am local time) and either can’t log on or gets a “no record found” msg. 

She’s going for a booster shot soon and plans to just say she lost her original vax card and needs a new one. 

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

It's going to cause so much drama. My original vax cert I got after a few emails but my partner who we completed all the registration requirements at the same time couldn't get hers. We went to the local DOH office who took all the details again and issued her a letter but no cert saying to check online later. One week later still no luck so I got her a WHO book and then we went to an actual Vax cert office and went through the whole process again. Hers still never apeared and when we had to register for a health pass I sent my proper vax cert which got refused but my partners hand written one was accepted. It took a few more weeks before we both had recognised certficates and now this.  What could possibly go wrong? :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted

So back when they were doing vaccinations in Glorietta Mall Makati they proactively set up a vaxcertph stand. As I had applied 3 times with no success I approached them and within 10 minutes had my vaxcertPH certification. Showed 2 shots.

Yesterday after this news, I checked again. Only showed one shot. Amazing.

RE applied stating I was leaving imminently and supplied a ticket copy of an old  flight I was due to take on Feb 15th ( but have already revised the date)  along with screen shots of 2nd and 3rd shots. I await the results of this with an expectation of not much.

Not fit for purpose ????????????????????

• Sad 1

Gas
Posted
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

It's going to cause so much drama. My original vax cert I got after a few emails but my partner who we completed all the registration requirements at the same time couldn't get hers. We went to the local DOH office who took all the details again and issued her a letter but no cert saying to check online later. One week later still no luck so I got her a WHO book and then we went to an actual Vax cert office and went through the whole process again. Hers still never apeared and when we had to register for a health pass I sent my proper vax cert which got refused but my partners hand written one was accepted. It took a few more weeks before we both had recognised certficates and now this.  What could possibly go wrong? :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Why is it going to cause so much drama? I still don't see the need for the vaxcertph as it is not needed for domestic or international travel. 

The only people who seem to think its important are the computer shops with card printing facilities, as they can charge you 100 or more for a credit size card.

Edited by Gas

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted (edited)

My friends, make sure you have ample time when you start this process.  In other words, don't wait until the last minute before you travel as there are many glitches in this system that cause delays.  It took me almost 2 months to get the updated VaxCert with the frustration peaking out numerous times.  In short, you must get your local health office (where ever you received your shot) to "upload" your shot file/record to a common system so the VaxCert office (system) in Manila can do their magic and enable you to receive the email so you can print your new card.  In my case, it took 3+ weeks to get them to do the upload; then, when it still didn't show up, I went through the process of finding each mistake made by the person typing the file in at my local health office.  First, they had by birthday wrong, then they misspelled my last name, then they didn't put a space between my first name and middle name, and finally, they put that I was a Sr instead of Jr, which is correct.  In each instance, it caused my file to not show up for the office in Manila and they could not locate it.  Everything must be exactly correct or it disappears into unknown space.:bonk:  I would recommend, if possible, to verify your file entry at your local health office, and again, don't wait until the last minute.  Hopefully, everyone else experience is/was much smoother than mine and that I was just an exception.  Good luck to you. :cheersty:

john

Edited by Peaceful John
  • Like 3
  • I'm Confused 1