Ph vax cert before 7th Feb 2022 now no use.

Gas
Posted
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

On Boracay I've had to show it to enter Palawan Express and you won't get on or off the island without it as they scan it before you can purchase a boat ticket.  Same to get on a 2Go ferry and with Cebu Pacific domestic flights. 

You choose to show your vaxcert but a locally issued vaccination card with QR code or contact details of the vaccination centre is accepted by cebu pacific or any of the ferry companies.

As i stated earlier i have flown (cebu) last week and today i have just come of the roro ferry from Mindoro and the my local vaccination was sufficient. 

I just looked up the travel requirements for Boracay and it seems that a locally issued vaccination card is still acceptable. 

Cebu Pacific Air

For Tourists:

• Please fill up the Online Health Declaration Card (OHDC) at least 24 hours before the flight via https://touristboracay.com and register as "Tourist". Save a printed/digital copy of the QR code.This is required, even for infants.
  • Proof of full vaccination. Please submit any of the following documents:
    • VaxCertPH Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
    • Locally-issued Vaccination card/ID with verifiable QR code or contact details of the vaccination center
    • World Health Organization International Certificates of Vaccination and Prophylaxis
    • Vaccination Card or Vaccination Certificate issued Abroad
    • Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated tourists may submit a Negative RT-PCR (swab / saliva) test result, conducted within 72 hours before travel. Test must be done by a DOH-accredited testing center.

Edited by Gas
add
  • Like 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted

So as of last week I checked my vaxcert situation given that new QR codes needed generating  ( old one expired ) and found my record which had previously shown 2 shots now only showed one.

Re did my application showing details for all 3 shots and added a scan of flight I had booked for Feb 15th ( but later amended by a couple weeks).

Contacted them today and got to speak to an agent. They have wonderfully polite and courteous customer contact staff. She checked my details, stated I could now download the cert  and QR code showing 3 shots and thats what I now have.

By the time I return from trip in about 7 or 8 weeks none of these maybe needed anymore but you never know.

Traveling and having  immense amounts of documentation seem to go together hand in hand these days.

• Like 2