Where to find large shoes?

Baluoyolo
Posted
Posted

I have US size 14 feet but all the online shops I have found top out at size 13. Where do you find large shoes?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Hit or miss. I take most of my old shoes to my neighborhood cobbler. He has resoled my sandals and dress shoes nicely

good luck :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Want to know what's really true about us people who have big feet?

We pay more for shoes.

• Haha 4

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Baluoyolo said:

I have US size 14 feet but all the online shops I have found top out at size 13. Where do you find large shoes?

Have you tried Lazada?  I did a search for "mens shoes size 14"

<snip>

New Dress Mens Shoes Italian luxury Business Office shoes Men Wedding Fashion Party Bullock Loafers Oxford Man shoes Big Size 14

<end snip>

• Like 2

Baluoyolo
Posted
Posted

Ah, good point. I was looking at their "Size" options and saw with sadness it never reached 14 but indeed, the 14 can be found hidden in the item titles!

image.thumb.png.014ec0f8bc0b03e4d45d46f71aa96a04.png

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Baluoyolo said:

Ah, good point. I was looking at their "Size" options and saw with sadness it never reached 14 but indeed, the 14 can be found hidden in the item titles!

The other option is to buy online in the US, have them sent via a friend or use one of the buy/ shipping services

https://www.shipito.com/en/buy-from-US-ship-to-Philippines?gclid=Cj0KCQiAxoiQBhCRARIsAPsvo-xiyllcGG0WSH5HHyM_lkQIeFMfjmv7zfVmks5BLtnPw6WHOa0LJ94aAktfEALw_wcB

https://shopping.myus.com/

https://www.buyandship.ph/tutorial/

ETC 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Baluoyolo said:

image.thumb.png.014ec0f8bc0b03e4d45d46f71aa96a04.png

Below that box is a checkbox labeled "more", click it and you get larger size choices.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 2/9/2022 at 2:43 AM, Heeb said:

If you ever take a trip to Subic, on SBMA there's several "American apparel" stores, the one next to Le Charme suites has a large selection of shoes upstairs, they have quite few 14's, mostly running or basketball shoes, I also have size 14. You can always order from Amazon as well.

Yes, American Premium Outlets has large sizes.  I bought some size 13s there.  For new customers, don't be put off by the price tag.  They usually have 50% or more off the marked price.

I was curious if they have stores outside of Subic Bay, but apparently they do not.  Their rapid expansion here during the pandemic is puzzling.  They now have 4 locations and there does not seem to be that many customers.  The owners must have some deep pockets.  The biggest and best selection is at the one Heeb mentioned, by Royal Duty Free.

They usually seem to have a lot of staff and the customer service has been good to us too.  If you tell them what you need, they will help you find it.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

American Premium Out

Do they have other cloths,,,underwear, shirts and such? Sounds like a good excuse for a road trip :thumbsup:

• Like 2