Are condos allowing daytime visitors these days?

gabgab
Posted
Posted (edited)

Not permanent, I was hoping to stay for the bulk of the year though, traveling in a few cities. Basically I was hoping to get to know more places in the Philippines. It may have to wait if condos are so restrictive. Maybe the attitude will change with alert level 1. I guess tenants will demand more freedom in that case :shades:

Edited by jimdones
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, jimdones said:

If you know someone from that condo who can verify it that can be great, I'm guessing more people here will be happy to know as well.

Before covid I managed a condo there. If your looking for a studio I could probably arrange with the owner as I dont think they did anything with it once I pulled out of management.

You can Email Avida Riala, this is for tower one but should get an answer or send a message.

aa.t1.atriala@gmail.com

0945-752-5441

• Thanks 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Hermogina Apartments in Dumaguete allow guests,

The OP question is not so much about if renting short term is an option which most is allowed now but the issue of allowing non registered guests into the building such as friends or sweet lonely girls that need somewhere to rest for an hour or night.

As i mentioned for this condo building only those who are renting/living here and are registered as doing so can enter past the lobby. Friends visiting can not go further as they do not live here.

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The OP question is not so much about if renting short term is an option which most is allowed now but the issue of allowing non registered guests into the building such as friends or sweet lonely girls that need somewhere to rest for an hour or night.

As i mentioned for this condo building only those who are renting/living here and are registered as doing so can enter past the lobby. Friends visiting can not go further as they do not live here.

And as I said, the apartments I mentioned does allow guests of any kind.  No questions were asked of them on entry or departure from the complex during our stay.

Timeframes of stay were given for amplifying info.

• Thanks 1

gabgab
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

You can Email Avida Riala, this is for tower one but should get an answer or send a message.

Thanks! Was away yesterday, I called them just now. They said daytime visitors must show id + vax cert + owner must be notified. The owner thing isn't new and probably isn't an issue, can also work it out with the owner in advance that 'daytime visitors are coming'.

This matches what an Airbnb host in Riala told me. But would be great if someone actually living there can verify again.

Will try to inquire more about Davao condos with some Airbnb hosts today.

• Like 1

gabgab
Posted
Posted (edited)

Davao host said visitors allowed as per the last memo she received (which isn't recent), but she'll double check.

Avida (not Riala) IT park now allows vaccinated visitors.

03ef59e5-fa73-4c72-b20a-d98d0c65f21d.jpg

4bc89deb-f2d7-49db-8f82-ef500a703581.jpg

Edited by jimdones
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, jimdones said:

Avida (not Riala) IT park now allows vaccinated visitors.

Both are owned by Ayala so makes sense they have the same policy's. 

See you soon :laugh:

• Love it 1