Fuel Prices

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Pretty excited. Our loan was approved. We're closing on a full tank of gas this weekend.'

• Haha 5

Major Tom
Posted
Posted

$4.60 per US Gallon today. I really don't mind since I don't drive all that much nowadays.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I thought it was bad that our gas prices were up, but we just bought milk and groceries yesterday and milk is up 20% and the other groceries are up almost that much.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I thought it was bad that our gas prices were up, but we just bought milk and groceries yesterday and milk is up 20% and the other groceries are up almost that much.

Yep just like here , and it’s all down to the special operations  or War ‘ depending where you live ‘ that is happening in the Ukraine so we are being told .

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Yep just like here , and it’s all down to the special operations  or War ‘ depending where you live ‘ that is happening in the Ukraine so we are being told .

Yeah, right, printing money like it's TP has nothing to do with it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Today, 90.91 for diesel at my usual Petron here in SBFZ.  That equates to $7.50 per gallon at today's XE exchange rate, 55.08.

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

Still a way to go to scandinavian gasoline prices, equals 144 peso per liter :facepalm_80_anim_gif:

Screenshot_20220707-151455_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220707-151736_Currency Plus.jpg

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Prices are coming down where I live in the US midwest. Down $.40/gal since the peak last month for regular unleaded.

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
26 minutes ago, earthdome said:

Prices are coming down where I live in the US midwest. Down $.40/gal since the peak last month for regular unleaded.

We are getting a reduction here on Tuesday.  P6 per litre.