Transferring money overseas

hk blues
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

As for bill payments and funds transfers to 3rd party there are settings to remove the sms code or need to verify through a phone.

It's not receiving the code that's the problem, it's just simply not an option available on the BPI online banking system to transfer to a 3rd party with an account with another bank.  You can do it on the BPI mobile app I believe but as I very, very rarely need to do it I cannot be bothered setting it up.  

Clermont
Posted
Posted
On 2/24/2022 at 8:23 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Is it something like this?

Yes that's it but when activated it froze my international transfer part of my banking. Geoff was right, ANZ told him his account didn't suit the device nor did mine, the person that activated it should have known as it is only for business accounts and takes 30 days to activate. Anyway after two days of the bank trying to unlock the account, I was told by the bloke at the top of the heap, that if I wanted to cancel my Australian PH number in the bank when going overseas and register an overseas number in my account they would SMS the numbers to that PH overseas. Also new cards, they will send them overseas now, all seems back in order now until they get another bubble thought. :computerrage_40_anim_gif: There's been plenty of that trying to fix this up.

• Like 3