World war 3?

Gator
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Perhaps he think that he can do that like the USA did in Iraq. 

I agree, perhaps he does think that. Russia and the USA both invaded under false pretenses.

Lets hope that he sticks to one country OR try's his tricks in Afghanistan again. 

I think he will, unless he makes a grab for Moldova as it’s the only non-NATO country that he would share a border with when (or if) he finally succeeds in the Ukraine. Although I’m positive he would love to restore the entire Soviet block, I seriously doubt he’s willing to risk an all out war with the rest of Europe, Canada and the USA. 

Clermont
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

By the way, Facebook put me in Jail again.

Did you get a chance to defend yourself ? Telling them "I'm an Ozie with colonial British heritage what do you expect," has been known to work. :cheersty:

• Haha 3

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted
On 2/24/2022 at 6:11 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

I see the resemblance. 

a-p.jpg     a-p1.png

Putin                                                                                   Ferret Face- MASH

Does Frank look a lot like Biden too?  Or is it my inherent mind that makes all dumb-aXXes  look the same???  (Sorry guys, I will keep my love and compassion for my countries leader to myself)

• Love it 1
  • Haha 2

graham59
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Clermont said:

Did you get a chance to defend yourself ? Telling them "I'm an Ozie with colonial British heritage what do you expect," has been known to work. :cheersty:

I believe those in judgment of 'Acceptable Community Standards' on FB in this part of the world are Filipinos, so both British and Ozzies will be assumed to be from America. :unsure:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, graham59 said:

I believe those in judgment of 'Acceptable Community Standards' on FB in this part of the world are Filipinos, so both British and Ozzies will be assumed to be from America. :unsure:

There is no one actually monitoring post, Certain words trigger an action. Because I said Putin needs shooting its system flagged me as bullying. If people we actually monitoring post some would agree that Putin is the bully and I was just suggesting what was needed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Clermont said:

Nah not worth it. I think it said I can appeal the decision but who cares. As this is my second offence I got 24 hours of no posting, liking or commenting. But also I got 48 hours from doing the above in groups as added punishment.

Not sure what I will get for third offence.

:Policeman: And people complain about forum rules :laugh:

• Haha 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Old55 said:

He said the many Russian citizens believe and support Putin.

Not sure about that with the news I have been seeing where thousands of Russians in Russia taking to the street to protest. Many arrested but the numbers got higher. There were demonstrations in 44 cities and towns across the country.

• Like 2
  • Love it 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Nah not worth it. I think it said I can appeal the decision but who cares. As this is my second offence I got 24 hours of no posting, liking or commenting. But also I got 48 hours from doing the above in groups as added punishment.

Not sure what I will get for third offence.

:Policeman: And people complain about forum rules :laugh:

Exile to some remote hot island"

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Exile to some remote hot island"

Yeah probably the island they killed those protecting it after they told the Russion warship to, go F yourself. Conflicting reports though.

'Russian warship, go fuck yourself': Kyiv to honour troops killed on island

Ukraine says it will posthumously honour a group of Ukrainian border guards who were killed defending a tiny island in the Black Sea during a multi-pronged Russian invasion.

Ukraine lost contact with its forces on Zmiinyi (Snake) Island, a speck of land south of the port of Odessa, on Thursday after Russia conducted strikes from air and sea, Kyiv said.

A Ukrainian official said 13 soldiers had been killed and he circulated an audio clip that he and media outlet Ukrainskaya Pravda said was an exchange between Ukrainian and Russian forces.

"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down your weapons and surrender to avoid bloodshed and unnecessary victims. Otherwise you will be bombed."

"Russian warship, go fuck yourself," came the reply.

Anton Herashchenko, an adviser to the interior minister, said Russia then began strikes.

The authenticity of the recording could not be independently verified by Reuters.

Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskiy promised in a speech summarising Thursday's fighting to decorate the deceased border guards.

"On our Zmiinyi Island, defending it to the last, all the border guards died heroically. But they did not give up. All of them will be posthumously awarded the title of Hero of Ukraine," he said in comments on his website.

On Friday, Russia's defence ministry said 82 Ukrainian soldiers on the island had surrendered to them voluntarily. It made no mention of carrying out strikes or inflicting casualties.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russian-warship-go-fuck-yourself-kyiv-honour-troops-killed-island-2022-02-25/

• Like 2

Clermont
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Not sure about that with the news I have been seeing where thousands of Russians in Russia taking to the street to protest. Many arrested but the numbers got higher. There were demonstrations in 44 cities and towns across the country.

We have just watched SBS and Putin isn't getting it all his own way over there in Russia, the young have come out and are giving the war a mouth full of dissatisfaction, his special police aren't faring too well with handling the mob. Germany have just announced they will be sending military aid to Ukraine as will the Yanks. I'm still sitting on the fence as to which way it'll go but I'd like to lean towards Ukraine. Personally I think a lot of these war monger leaders are taking stock of what the youth are saying about this skirmish, their the ones who have to fight their leaders ideologies. :4617:

• Like 1