Globe vs PLDT - Polar Opposites In Customer Service

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, RBM said:

Brett did you try out Dito? We used it when it started here around 8 months ago, amazing speeds from the cell.

Since the Odette its been off line so back to Gomo which is slow but load not expire.

Didn't even know it existed mate, now I know what all those promo signs are about lol.  

Balisidar
Posted
Posted

Same experience I had.  PLDT never even answered our questions about whether fiber was available in our area.  Globe had us installed and working in three days.  Only tiny hassle was writing a letter of approval and getting our housing community sign it but no biggee.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 3/2/2022 at 12:51 PM, BrettGC said:

Didn't even know it existed mate,

Dito is partly Chinese owned.

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

We have been with PLDT for 10 years after a short joke service from Globe . We pay 1299 a month for landline and fibre. And the speed varies from 0.5 to 50 ! Every day we get on average 1 - 3 txt messages offering us upgraded services ! And trying to get through to the number no chance ! Still theres alway the cable tv suppliers broadband ! I wont go there !

hk blues
Posted
Posted

We just received our latest bill from Globe - there was a 1-month discount for the disruption due to the typhoon. We only 1 day of no service!

Nice.

• Like 2

jimeve
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

We just received our latest bill from Globe - there was a 1-month discount for the disruption due to the typhoon. We only 1 day of no service!

Nice.

Nice indeed, just had 6 days without internet due to PLDT slow coach repairs service and no apologies.I'm going to ask for discount but not going to hold my breath. 

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Nice indeed, just had 6 days without internet due to PLDT slow coach repairs service and no apologies.I'm going to ask for discount but not going to hold my breath. 

Yep, we were surprised to see the 2099php rebate as we'd been led to believe it would be a few measly pesos.  One of our neighbours got hers a couple of weeks ago but she didn't know why her bill was so low and she had no copy to check.

• Like 1