Coming back to the Philippines (finally)

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Don't forget to do this one

https://onehealthpass.com.ph/e-HDC/OHP-Registration/

People say foreigners do not need it but mine was checked a couple of times and required.  Its not hard to do so I suggest doing it.

They also closely inspected my letter confirming my vaccination status.  I don't blame you for being stressed.  I was too.  But with ALL the requirements tended to it was fine.

EDIT: There is a lot of optional stuff on that OneHealthPass like uploading documents.  You don't need to do that, just fill in the blanks that are marked mandatory.  All they want is to see a printout of the page that says APPROVED and has a QR code on it.

Thanks Dave, I had watched videos about the One Health Pass, I think I can't do that one earlier than 3 days before travel.

Interesting about the uploading Documents thing... that was one thing I was concerned about... thanks.

Edited by GeoffH
  • Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Congratulations Geoff! Have a safe flight. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Well I thought I'd done everything too, will check that out Dave, you didn't mention your INTERNATION corvid certificate, different to ordinary corvid certificate. :5795:

• Like 2

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Clermont said:

Well I thought I'd done everything too, will check that out Dave, you didn't mention your INTERNATION corvid certificate, different to ordinary corvid certificate. :5795:

Yes I was aware of that one... for any Aussies still yet to travel the information about the 'international Covid Certificate' for us Aussies is at...

https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/international-covid-19-vaccination-certificate-proof-your-covid-19-vaccinations?context=60091

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, GeoffH said:

, I think I can't do that one earlier than 3 days before travel.

The way I read it, you can register3 days in advance, but not fill it in until 24 hr before flight. :whatever: I might have the bull by the tail ?

• Hmm thinking 1

softail
Posted
Posted

I envy you, it has been two years. I am busy settling my mom’s estate so am stuck until later this year. i really miss the place

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
On 4/2/2022 at 3:53 PM, GeoffH said:

Yes I was aware of that one...

Here's another one hidden in all the bulldust, it's called a Digital Passenger Declaration( DPD ) to be filled out before entering Australia. I'd say it's similar to onehealthpass, you can download it 7 days in advance and submit it 72 hr before departure. Another thing from the 17/4/22 you don't have to do a pre departure covid test before entering Australia but must have a jab certificates. :computerrage_40_anim_gif:

• Like 2

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

I stuffed up... my watch was wrong and I ended up getting my RT-PCR sample taken 14 minutes too early.

Luckily when I checke my email on the computer I realized it was actually an hour earlier than I thought it was (watch was an hour out) and when I rang them they told me to come in and they took another sample with a later time stamp and modified the compter record.

Hopefully that doesn't cause issues when the sample results are sent to me otherwise I'll have to hope I've got time for a test at Sydney Airport (maybe... maybe not).