Coming back to the Philippines (finally)

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, GeoffH said:

if I'm going to have issues it will be at the other end

Sounds great!  If you have all the docs to get on the plane then you likely have what you need at the other end.  Have a great trip.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

Not only did I not have a problem with the phone there was a man saying phone photo of documents was ok.  And they didn't ask for the health cover at all.  This was arriving at T3 NAIA... so your experience might be different.

• Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 4/5/2022 at 3:57 AM, GeoffH said:

The reason why my watch was wrong was daylight saving time ended on sunday night

Not meaning to go off topic but I thought most phones auto correct to daylight saving time in your time/country settings? 

• Like 2

Gator
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, GeoffH said:

Not only did I not have a problem with the phone there was a man saying phone photo of documents was ok.  And they didn't ask for the health cover at all.  This was arriving at T3 NAIA... so your experience might be different.

Glad you made it safely and that you didn’t have any problems at NIAA. Welcome back! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Welcome back Geoff after all the shite you have been through time to put your feet up young fella.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Not meaning to go off topic but I thought most phones auto correct to daylight saving time in your time/country settings? 

Phones do but I’m old fashioned and use either my wrist watch or the clock in the car to tell the time (despite owning 2 smart phones).

My phone would have been correct… if I’d thought to check it, the wrist watch and the car clock don’t however auto adjust.

And thanks for the ‘welcome backs’ guys 😁

I’m still in Manilla but going to CDO soon.

Edited by GeoffH
  • Like 2

Guy F.
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 4/4/2022 at 7:19 PM, GeoffH said:

OK one health pass is registered and I have a QR code as well as Traze and I have a QR code for that as well.

The TRAZE app is not required. A good thing- you haven't seen invasion of privacy until you've read what you have to approve of in order to install it. You should delete it immediately.

Edited by Guy F.
  • Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

They will if you have selected that default and only once you're connected to the internet as far as I know. My phone sometimes shows the wrong time and only corrects when I go online. 

• Like 1

Eddie1
Posted
Posted

Welcome back Geoff, time to relax now. 

:56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1