ACR Card Received

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

Is that in the private back office or the public front office? 

Uh uh . .  so you also heard that the guy in the private back office is gay.  Hmmm.  :nudie::lipssealed_80_anim_gif:  Now we know why Brett gets such good treatment. :cryingwhilelaughing_anim:

• Haha 4

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

Is that in the private back office or the public front office?    :mocking:

8 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Uh uh . .  so you also heard that the guy in the private back office is gay.  Hmmm.  :nudie::lipssealed_80_anim_gif:  Now we know why Brett gets such good treatment. :cryingwhilelaughing_anim:

A gentleman never tells :whistling:

• Haha 3

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Uh uh . .  so you also heard that the guy in the private back office is gay.  Hmmm.

According to my information (and not experience!!)  the guy in the back office and the guy in the front office are both batting for the other side.  Not 100% sure so I will check with Brett when i see him. 

:mocking: 

• Haha 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 4/11/2022 at 3:37 PM, BrettGC said:

I didn't actually apply for it but it was automatically processed when my extension was approved.  

No one applies for it, it is part of the second extension with fees included. 50 US dollars. Why they calculate it in dollars who knows.

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

No one applies for it, it is part of the second extension with fees included. 50 US dollars. Why they calculate it in dollars who knows.

It was only my first extension so it may be the length of the extension that triggers it?  I just checked and it's listed on my receipt in PHP to the amount of 1000, first item.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, BrettGC said:

I just checked and it's listed on my receipt in PHP to the amount of 1000, first item.

Check further.  As you can see by this illustration, they will charge you a 500 peso fee for the card (and that may be 1000 by now).  But the fee for the ACR is still listed at US$50.  Is there any charge on there that is the PHP equivalent of US$50?

temp.jpg

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Check further.  As you can see by this illustration, they will charge you a 500 peso fee for the card (and that may be 1000 by now).  But the fee for the ACR is still listed at US$50.  Is there any charge on there that is the PHP equivalent of US$50?

temp.jpg

Mine is different; YMMV?

image.png

Edited by BrettGC
  • Thanks 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

Mine is different; YMMV?

ACR I-Card Fee = 2570 = 49.52 USD at todays rate.  That's the part that I'm talking about.