Cavite Province Rental Assistance.

f5m9v6
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi Guys,

I've sent some messages to Filipino forum members on Facebook for rental groups etc, and also emailed some agencies (but no one has replied).
I can feel in advance this is going to happen often.
I know the (boots on the ground) approach. But i am referring to a place where i can stay temporarily while i search for long term rental options.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Is anyone able to recommend me a serious broker/contact for Cavite Province?
- Anyone has a bedroom available for 1 person in Cavite province? Max 7K. With 1 extra person only in the property.
- Or a fully furnished unit just for myself. Max 10K.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks.

Edited by f5m9v6

• f5m9v6 changed the title to Cavite Province Rental Assistance.
  • Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

As @Dave Hounddriver mentioned in his post, nothing will beat boots on the ground.  Very common here for rental adds to be "lipstick on a pig".  That being said, google "Cavite province pension house" and you may find something that will get you started.

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Just to repeat what's been said and add my own experience-

We were somehow able to get hold of an agent here when we were in Hong Kong and made a deal for a temp. place here. To say it turned out to be a pig with lipstick would be too kind, it was a pig with no lipstick. The photos we were given were not of the place we got, or at least not up-to-date.  And we paid 2.5 times the going rate. They have no shame here when it comes to turning a buck. 

So, find a cheap hotel for a week and start from there with boots on the ground. It's almost the only way to do it. 

• Like 4

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

We got lucky and found ours in FB market place.  You just have to set up the filters and then search.  

• Like 2

f5m9v6
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, hk blues said:

Just to repeat what's been said and add my own experience-

We were somehow able to get hold of an agent here when we were in Hong Kong and made a deal for a temp. place here. To say it turned out to be a pig with lipstick would be too kind, it was a pig with no lipstick. The photos we were given were not of the place we got, or at least not up-to-date.  And we paid 2.5 times the going rate. They have no shame here when it comes to turning a buck. 

So, find a cheap hotel for a week and start from there with boots on the ground. It's almost the only way to do it. 

I know what you mean regarding the turning a buck mindset.
This is why serious contacts are important :)

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

You can also try to google "appartlette" some are good, some are bad. Sort of a cross between a road side motel, a hostel and an apartment house. Some rent by the hour, week or month....just an idea

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 4/17/2022 at 12:49 AM, f5m9v6 said:

Is anyone able to recommend me a serious broker/contact for Cavite Province?

The question is to broad. Where in Cavite province, Tagaytay or anywhere? 

Cavite is divided into 8 cities and 16 municipalities, but for convenience, we divide the province into three possible regions:

Northwestern Cavite (Cavite City, Kawit, Noveleta, Rosario) - Coastal communities with a colorful history.
Northern Cavite (Bacoor, Carmona, Dasmariñas, General Mariano Alvarez, General Trias, Imus, Tanza and Trece Martires) - A bustling suburban area, with its many problems like traffic jams and uncontrolled development.
Southern Cavite (Alfonso, Amadeo, General Emilio Aguinaldo, Indang, Magallanes, Maragondon, Mendez, Naic, Silang, Tagaytay and Ternate) - The touristic part of Cavite, with many natural attractions, inland resorts and small towns.

f5m9v6
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, scott h said:

You can also try to google "appartlette" some are good, some are bad. Sort of a cross between a road side motel, a hostel and an apartment house. Some rent by the hour, week or month....just an idea

Much appreciated Scott!

f5m9v6
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The question is to broad. Where in Cavite province, Tagaytay or anywhere? 

Hi Jolly,

In Northwestern Cavite. Kawit city.

But i'll also appreciate if you pull a contact for Northern Cavite. Are Imus/Bacoor good options?
Which city would you recommend in Northern Cavite