Cavite Province Rental Assistance.

f5m9v6
Posted
Posted
On 4/25/2022 at 9:37 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

Is there any reason why you picked Manila or anywhere for that matter. Have you some reason to be thinking about the areas that you and others have mentioned? Many places all over the Philippines which might be good for you if you dont want a big city life.

Originally i wanted dasmarinas because of the lower rental prices; but kawit seems nicer because of being bordered by the sea.
The reason to be close or inside metro manila is because of having the airport nearby.
It's a good option as a starting point...

I would go straight to dumaguete, but rents are twice expensive; plus the extra flights involved.

• Like 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted
On 4/20/2022 at 6:53 AM, scott h said:

Kawit, Imus and Bacoor are basically Metro Manila,. They are right on the border and frankly when you drive between between the two in that area you can not tell where one starts and the other ends. You might want to think about expanding your area of interest to Las Pinas, Paranaque and Alabang.

So why not add Nuvali which is now a huge area.. malls, subdivisions, good skyway access. Need a car to live there but then you need a car to live in Cavite period. A great many OFWs own houses there that are free for rent. Some wonderfully expensive houses, medium and low quality houses there. Caters for everyone.

• Like 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, f5m9v6 said:

The reason to be close or inside metro manila is because of having the airport nearby.

Nearby is relative. Travelling at 4am should be fine right. Wrong... sometimes super traffic at 4am as everyone goes for the early starting domestic flights.

Plus of course if you arent a senior and dont pay for a porter you can be standing in line outside the airport for over an hour just to get INTO the airport. GF last week stood in line for 80 minutes from 3.30 to 4.40 for her 6am flight.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Freebie said:

So why not add Nuvali which is now a huge area

Nuvali is an up and coming area for sure, they have an SnR, Wilcon, All Home and a mid size Robinsons mall and some decent restaurants. My only problem with Nuvali is that in order to get to Slex you have to drive through Santa Rosa or take a long detour through Greenfields, that and being the main route to Tagayatay the traffic on weekends is MURDER.  

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, scott h said:

Nuvali is an up and coming area for sure, they have an SnR, Wilcon, All Home and a mid size Robinsons mall and some decent restaurants. My only problem with Nuvali is that in order to get to Slex you have to drive through Santa Rosa or take a long detour through Greenfields, that and being the main route to Tagayatay the traffic on weekends is MURDER.  

I am a small town guy and love my sedate life here.  In Moalboal it takes me about five minutes to get from our house on the ocean to the mall.  Maybe six minutes if the traffic is really heavy.   On the other hand, the nearest real hospital is almost three hours away.   Flying means leaving the day prior to your flight and staying in a hotel next to the airport in Mactan.

• Like 4