Visa extension for 2 months

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

I took this photo at my last visit to BOI.. 

Note the price of 5410php PLUS the equivalent of 50. 00 u.s. dollars

brings it to 7500 php

5412E35D-DD21-4CFB-B8D7-9CB2123E9995.jpeg

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 4/17/2022 at 1:16 PM, Onemore52 said:

Note the price of 5410php PLUS the equivalent of 50. 00 u.s. dollars

Well the 50 is for ARC and the next time you extend you should find it less and not just because your paid the 50 but different months seem to have different totals. Will post mine which was due on the 15th but dont have the receipt yet.

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Interesting with what happens next, while I was in the BOI office I asked if I could get a 6 months extension next time, the official said no that I will have to keep getting 2 monthly extensions each time because I am not married to my partner.

Off subject slightly, that next time I will head to Manila BOI because the 2 hour drive each way is such a harrowing experience, as the drivers make 3 lanes out of one.

Of course the gf came with me and wanted to go shopping after our 20 minutes in the BOI office, they are very efficient there, seeing I was the only person there might’ve had something to do with it, so she got quite upset me when I told if she wants to go shopping call a girlfriend.

Do any other members refuse to go “browsing” at the mall with their gf?  When I want something from a shop I go in and get it, then out of there.

• Like 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Onemore52 said:

Off subject slightly, that next time I will head to Manila BOI

Don't expect to be in and out in 30 min, half a day is realistic time and a fast lane bribe if you don't pay it, "come back in a couple of days sir," plus the place stinks of sweaty people, stick to the dog you know than the one you don't. :56da64b0e8139_36_1_471: And no I don't go shopping, she takes her son.

• Like 1

gabgab
Posted
Posted

Just extended here in Davao for 2 months + acr to the tune of 7860p. 30 minutes in and out. No aircon, but a cute kitty who's always there and even goes into the staff area. What a boss.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Onemore52 said:

Interesting with what happens next, while I was in the BOI office I asked if I could get a 6 months extension next time, the official said no that I will have to keep getting 2 monthly extensions each time because I am not married to my partner.

Unless it changed due to covid rules it seems to depend on what office you go to for 6 month extensions. But never heard of needing to be married to get one.

BI FAQ

1/ 

I am a foreign national under a Temporary Visitor’s Visa, I can stay legally in the Philippines for thirty (30) days however I want to extend my stay, how do I go about this?

Foreign nationals who are admitted with an initial stay of thirty (30) days may apply for a visa waiver first, granting an additional stay of twenty nine (29) in the Philippines. Thereafter, you may apply for one (1) month, two (2) months or six (6) months extensions at least one week prior to the expiration of your valid stay.

https://immigration.gov.ph/faqs/extensionofstay

• Thanks 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Thanks JGF for the heads up.

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just did my first extension and the office had information sheets (very large ones) fastened to the counters.

It was very quick, there was only one other person inside the office so I was in and out in about 20 minutes.

FYI the photos of the extension information are below for inital extension, 30 & 59 day extensions, 6 month extension and over 6 months extension.

Click on the individual photo for a better image and my apology for the angles I didn't want to be too obvious.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Edited by GeoffH
  • Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

My 2 month extension the other day was P3840. I did not post as it had an added overstay fine on top because my agent forgot about holidays or something and did it late. Lucky she covered it as I would not be happy as its her job to do on time.

• Like 2

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

bloody hell, you got off lightly.

• Like 1