Nipa hut style

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, stevewool said:

I’ve told Ems to find some land first where I think I would like to be before we go any further.

Something like his with a view? Maybe bit to permanent and not the exact style you asked about.  :rolleyes:

view.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

I wanted to use Nipa siding on our Winter Palace, so as to make it look native-like. Of course Her Highness wouldn't even consider it.

• Haha 5

stevewool
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Something like his with a view? Maybe bit to permanent and not the exact style you asked about.  :rolleyes:

view.jpg

At least it may be quite

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gator
Posted
Posted
On 4/27/2022 at 1:47 AM, stevewool said:

At least it may be quite

Except on Nov 1; when everyone parades thru to visit and take selfies with their relatives for wastebook 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

baronapart
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Gator said:

Except on Nov 1; when everyone parades thru to visit and take selfies with their relatives for wastebook 

When my wife and I were dating she would send me these photos))) I have to admit it was fascinating at the time.

• Like 1

The Carabao Whisperer
Posted
Posted

I stayed in multiple nipa huts and lived in a squatter shack in Manila for 3 months,(No toilet  one time I  threw my poop outside after that my neighbors were accusing each other of it and i had to hold my giggle since no privacy with those flimsy walls).

If I settle down in province it would be an elevated nipa hut, my main concern is noise even in remote areas you can hear television from far:bonk:.