I think I got the dang covid

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Hope it is a mild case.  All the time in Philippines I did not get sick and being home for 2 weeks I got it.  2 vaccinations and a booster and still got it.  At least I think I do.  I have been horribly sick for 2 days so I did a home covid test and it came up positive.  Probably is.  Take care everyone. 

Hope your better soon.

As we know the shot is not about preventing you from getting it but rather reducing the symptom's. My bet you will feel much better in a few days.

• Like 4

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Hope it is a mild case.  All the time in Philippines I did not get sick and being home for 2 weeks I got it.  2 vaccinations and a booster and still got it.  At least I think I do.  I have been horribly sick for 2 days so I did a home covid test and it came up positive.  Probably is.  Take care everyone. 

Well at least you can't say you never got anything for ya birthday!!  Get better soon you old git.

:mocking:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Well Dave, even Doc Fauci says now....natural immunity is the best so be happy..........

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, RBM said:

Well Dave, even Doc Fauci says now....natural immunity is the best so be happy.

Well I surely hope he knows what he is talking about this time.  It would make a nice change. :lipssealed_80_anim_gif:

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Feel better soon. Don't forget to double up on your Vit C and D3. Here in the US my pulmonologist mentioned to me that at the first sign of systems let him know so he could put me on monoclonal antibodies as an outpatient due to my comorbidities.

• Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted

Get well soon Dave.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I am at Day 5 of having Covid and feeling on the mend.  I am reluctant to jinx myself by saying I am "getting better" as I've heard it can be on again and off again for a long time.  But as of today I am feeling OK.  Thanks for the kind wishes.

Good to hear you are feeling better.  Thanks for keeping us posted.

• Like 1