Don't Get Mike Tyson PO'd

Major Tom
Posted
Posted

baronapart
Posted
Posted (edited)

He wasn't just asking for an autograph. People have to realize some folks are just wired differently. That's why you don't just casually f*&^ with people you don't know.  Mike comes from a place where the reaction to behavior like this is always going to be violence. Why can't people just leave others alone.

Edited by baronapart
  • Like 3

Major Tom
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, baronapart said:

That's why you don't just casually f*&^ with people you don't know.

That's great advice! It's a good thing that I'm very shy... that keeps me out of lots of troubles (like the situation in the video).

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Yep...cannot imagine why anyone would continue to annoy someone who is obviously getting annoyed.  Especially if that person is a boxing champ!

• Like 3

Clermont
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

Especially if that person is a boxing champ!

He's lucky he got away with both ear's :punch_80_anim_gif:

• Haha 5

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 4/23/2022 at 12:54 PM, hk blues said:

Yep...cannot imagine why anyone would continue to annoy someone who is obviously getting annoyed.  Especially if that person is a boxing champ!

That guy looked like a world class a** and maybe he was looking for a payday.  Notice how he keeps looking at the camera and then afterward he is showing off his injuries.  Looks to me he was deliberately provoking Tyson into violence.  B.S. to "I just was asking for an autograph and I don't know what happened."

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

The guy is a low life.  How was he in first class?

https://nypost.com/2022/04/22/man-who-mike-tyson-punched-on-plane-has-long-criminal-history/

New details have emerged about a recent altercation between Mike Tyson and another passenger on his JetBlue flight.

Melvin Townsend III, the 36-year-old man who Tyson punched on the plane, has a long criminal record, per TMZ.

Townsend has been convicted of fraud, grand theft, burglary, possession of controlled substances and trafficking in stolen property.

More details and pics in the link.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
On 4/23/2022 at 12:54 PM, hk blues said:

Beer googles = "me be strong hard @ss "  :hystery:

image.jpeg

• Haha 1